Data Architect - Remote at pureIntegration
pureIntegration, a technology consulting firm with 17+ years of experience servicing fortune 100 clients, is seeking a Data Architect / Data Modeler who will be a dimensional modeling data modeler, Preference Sybase power designer experience Strong SQL (advance) Data modeling, Data warehousing, Data Lineage, Teradata, SQL, Data Modeling, Data Warehousing, Data Analysis, Source to target mapping Integrated enterprise data architecture.
Location: Herndon, VA (Remote)
Work Arrangement: 1099 Hourly, Contract Role for 2 - 3 months with high possibility of extension
Work Authorization: EAD, GC & USCIT only (We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas, or work on C2C)
- Designs and builds relational databases for data storage or processing.
- Develops strategies for warehouse implementation, data acquisition, and archive recovery.
- Cleans and maintains the database by removing and deleting old data.
- May evaluate new data sources for adherence to the organization's quality standards and ease of integration.
- May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 5-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
- Data Analysis and Profiling of source systems to understand the data demographics.
- Will be closely working with Data analyst, data stewards, business to layout data strategy and overall data architecture roadmap.
- Define Fact and dimensions required for Semantic layer design.
Use data modeling tool to design data model and generate DDL, data model Diagram and data dictionary
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. B.S. or M.S. in a technical discipline (Engineering, Computer Science) is considered a plus
At least 6 years experience in the following:
- Database Design
- Database Design
- Data modeling and prototyping,
- Data Modeling
- Data Warehousing
- Data Analysis,
- Data Lineage Analysis
- Data Management
- Teradata Kimball Dimensional Modeling
Sybase power designer / Erwin
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the Washington DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating.
As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 17 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 17 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.