Data & Analytics Solutions Architect at CapTech (Remote)
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.Job Description
The Data and Analytics Solution Architect brings in-depth data technical and functional experience and helps our clients build modern Data & Analytics solutions to meet business. needs. This involves quickly learning client business use cases and applying them to modern data architecture principles. This leader will partner with technical teams across multiple accounts to help teams successfully deliver data and analytics services. The D&A Solution Architect will also lead solution assessment projects and is the primary interface with the client’s technology and business leaders, providing high-level technical solution consulting and project leadership. The D&A Solution Architect will create and foster a technical community of data practitioners across our portfolio of accounts. The Solution Architect will support the recruiting process by interviewing technical candidates to grow the D&A consulting team. The D&A Solution Architect is also a servant leader to our clients and consultants, providing business and technology consulting on data and analytics as well as career assistance and mentorship.Qualifications
Ability to handle a fast paced environment and continuously re-prioritize while maintaining a constant focus on billable client work
Ability to turn vague concepts into concrete analyses, metrics and actionable insights
Resourceful and pragmatic, not dogmatic or overly academic
Ability to provide technical solution support to business development activities within existing and new accounts
Ability to lead multiple delivery engagements simultaneously, oversee large program teams, and collaborate cross-functionally
Demonstrated knowledge of modern data architecture, data engineering, data management, data visualization and data analytics concepts
Essential Job Functions
Serves clients in a billable capacity as a data solution architect
Sets vision for data and analytics service offerings with support of national practice leadership
Partners with Business Development team to respond to RFI’s/RFP’s and develop technical solutions for proposals
Partners with Account Management team to provide consistent delivery of data solutions across account.
Establishes and delivers on measurable thought leadership in support of D&A service growth
Willing to be both strategic and hands on when delivering data solutions for clients
We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lasting and rewarding career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. You decide where and how you want to develop, and we help get you there with customizable career progression and a comprehensive benefits package to support you along the way. Alongside our suite of traditional benefits encompassing generous PTO, health coverage, disability insurance, paid family leave and more, we’ve launched extended benefits to help meet our employees’ needs.
- CapFlex – Employee-first mentality that supports a remote and hybrid workforce and empowers daily flexibility while servicing our clients
- Learning & Development – Programs offering certification and tuition support, digital on-demand learning courses, mentorship, and skill development paths
- Modern Health –A mental health and well-being platform that provides 1:1 care, group support sessions, and self-serve resources to support employees and their families through life’s ups and downs
- Carrot Fertility –Inclusive fertility and family-forming coverage for all paths to parenthood – including adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, and more – and opportunities for employer-sponsored funds to help pay for care
- Fringe –A company paid stipend program for personalized lifestyle benefits, allowing employees to choose benefits that matter most to them – ranging from vendors like Netflix, Spotify, and GrubHub to services like student loan repayment, travel, fitness, and more
- Employee Resource Groups – Employee-led committees that embrace and incorporate diversity and inclusion into our day-to-day operations
- Philanthropic Partnerships – Opportunities to engage in partnerships and pro-bono projects that support our communities.
- 401(k) Matching – Generous matching and no vesting period to help you continue to build financial wellness
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.