NOCD is the #1 telehealth provider for the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). OCD is one of the most severe, prevalent, and misunderstood mental health conditions. NOCD creates access to online therapy for people with OCD through our telehealth platform. In the NOCD app, members can quickly access and schedule live, face-to-face video therapy sessions with our national network of licensed therapists that specialize in Exposure and Response Prevention Therapy (ERP) - considered the "gold standard" in OCD treatment.
At NOCD, we help people reclaim their lives with clinically proven OCD treatment, by removing barriers to OCD care, and reducing the stigma associated with OCD. We’re changing the world and need other like-minded individuals to accelerate and expand our efforts.
What You’ll Do
- Build data models to support our modern clinical health record system - help our clinicians know where to triage and improve on through modeling and BI tools
- Implement data pipelines as we work on research publications around our protocols and evaluate treatment outcomes
- Leverage data to understand marketing attribution to reach a greater number of potential members
Who You Are
- Proficient in SQL and Python. You should be familiar with window functions, common table expressions (CTE) and analytical concepts like dimensional data modeling, pivots and user defined functions (UDFs).
- Familiar with a modern data stack to analyze and transform data. We use Fivetran, dbt, BigQuery, Metabase, Connected Sheets, and Narrator.
- Have a degree in a quantitative discipline such as engineering, science, applied mathematics or equivalent experience.
- Comfortable moving across technologies and learning new tools.
- Passion for our mission and empathy for our members.
- High Agency and bias to action.
- Abundance and growth mindset.
- Clear communicator.
- Production working experience with DBT (or another orchestrator like airflow) and Bigquery (or snowflake or redshift)
- Understanding of at least one BI Tool: Tableau, Looker, Metabase, Periscope Data, etc
- Cursory understanding of Star Schema / Kimball modeling (Fact / Dimensions / Marts)
Tools We Use
- Web: NextJS / Typescript / Tailwind CSS / Netlify / React
- Backend: Python / MySQL / Stripe + Paypal / Aptible / AWS
- Mobile: Swift / Flutter / Kotlin / Firebase
- Data: Five Tran / GCP / BigQuery / Metabase /Tableau / Hightouch / Polytomic / Google Sheets / Five Tran/ dbt / HighTouch
- Internal Tools: Retool / Flowdash / Airtable / React Native / Slack / Clickup
What We Offer
- Casual and engaging startup environment with an outstanding mission-driven team atmosphere
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Flexible PTO policy
- Work remotely
- We provide 12 weeks of fully paid parental leave for the primary caregiver, and 6 weeks of fully paid leave for the secondary caregiver, for qualifying full-time employees
NOCD is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. NOCD is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).