Data Analytics Associate/Senior Associate (Remote) at Clarify Health Solutions
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:36 p.m. (CST) on Monday, February 28, 2022
We exist to power better care.
We are on a mission to enable better care by delivering the technology and insights to improve every patient journey. To achieve this, we are deliberately bringing together a multi-disciplinary team with healthcare, Silicon Valley big data software engineering, and cutting-edge data science capabilities. Clarify Health's enterprise analytics platform empowers providers, payers, and life sciences companies to deliver better care to patients through actionable insights. With industry-leading statistical modeling and machine learning, Clarify Health harnesses the power of the most comprehensive longitudinal dataset in the US by linking clinical, claims, prescription, lab, and social determinants of health data across over 300 million lives.
We came together to empower physicians and care teams to deliver great care. We are a purpose-driven team bringing our vision of better care to life
*Please note, while we will consider remote hires for this role, we can only employ in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, KY, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NH, NJ, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI. If your state is not listed, we cannot move forward with your application. *
The Data Analytics and Mapping team at Clarify Health plays a critical role in powering our platform – interpreting, analyzing and mapping an array of data that are delivered as platform insights to customers or used as inputs to machine learning models and statistical analyses. This is made possible by our investment in significant data assets, including longitudinal claims and clinical data for millions of patient lives.
We are looking for a Data Analytics Senior Associate to join the Data Analytics and Mapping team. This individual will provide analytics and project management support to advance our platform and product capabilities.
This position is ideal for individuals who have a knack for quantitative analysis and programming, are team players with a high level of curiosity, and want to work in an entrepreneurial, mission-driven environment. This is the beginning of a highly flexible career with Clarify Health, as it provides exposure to several arms of our business, including Engineering, Product Management, Solutions, and Customer Success.
- The Data Analytics Senior Associate will be responsible for a range of responsibilities, including (but not limited to):
- Interpreting, analyzing, and mapping claims and clinical data
- Analyzing data using a variety of methods including statistics and relational databases
- Serving as the liaison with data vendors and partners
- Being the expert on where data originates, how they are mapped and utilized in our products, and ultimately what value data delivers to our customers
- Working with internal stakeholders, partners, and prospects to understand data needs, and transforming them into requirements for our offerings
- Assisting and supporting QA in test strategy and test case development and execution
What we are looking for:
- Passion for making a difference in healthcare
- 2-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Solid understanding of Medical Claims, Rx Claims, Clinical Data, Eligibility, Provider Data and related processes
- Experience with clinical coding systems: ICD9/10 diagnosis codes, ICD9/10 procedure codes, CPT codes, revenue codes, provider NPI codes, NDC Rx codes
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert SQL querying skills
- Bonus qualifications: Proficiency with Python, R, or other statistical programming language and knowledge of value-based contracts
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation package (90k-110k + bonus + equity options)
- Quality health insurance
- Traditional 401K plan
- Vision, dental, disability and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Remote friendly
- A collaborative workplace, which will challenge you and celebrate your work
- A chance to learn with and from interesting and enthusiastic colleagues
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
More Information on Clarify Health Solutions
Clarify Health Solutions operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA and New York, NY. Clarify Health Solutions was founded in 2015. It has 208 total employees. To see all 19 open jobs at Clarify Health Solutions, click here.
Read Full Job Description