Data Analyst at Fortegra Financial (Jacksonville, FL)
| Jacksonville, FL
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:44 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 10, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Fortegra Corporation, an insurance services company, provides insurance-related products and distribution and administration services in the United States. The company was formerly known as Life of the South Corporation and changed its name to Fortegra Corporation in 2008. Fortegra Corporation was incorporated in 1981 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.Job Description
The Data Analyst is responsible for providing expertise to acquire, manage, manipulate, and analyze data and report results.
- Process files to various systems
- Contribute to the onboarding of new accounts as subject matter expert
- Work with IT department to develop process efficiencies
- Perform multi-step account audits including quantitative and statistical analysis
- Develop & maintain tracking/audit reports
- Develop & maintain training materials including but not limited to technical documents for requirements/design and internal communication
- Develop detailed charts, reports as related to KPI’s
- Create and maintain dashboards
- Generate/Automate daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Produce ad-hoc reporting requests
- Develop SQL scripts and stored procedures for data transmission
- Be the data expert: responsible for its quality and accuracy
- High School Diploma or equivalency required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2+ years data analytics experience
- 2+ years in an insurance/financial services environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills and strong team player
- Power User of Microsoft Office Excel and Visio
- Skilled with data mining techniques and procedures
- Experience with VBA preferred
- Experience with BI tools preferred
- Experience with Project Management preferred
Full benefit package including medical, dental, life, company paid short/long term disability, 401(k), tuition assistance and more.
Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/Fortegra
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
More Information on Fortegra Financial
Fortegra Financial operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Jacksonville, FL, Athens , GA, Iselin, NJ, Farmington Hills, MI, Paducah, KY, Marksville, LA, Richardson, TX, Omaha, NE and Beaverton, OR. Fortegra Financial was founded in 1981. It has 300 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance, 401(K) and Family Medical Leave. To see all 14 open jobs at Fortegra Financial, click here.
Read Full Job Description