At Northspyre, you’ll join the incredible journey of transforming the way modern real estate teams manage complex projects. Leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence, Northspyre helps facilitate faster, more predictable outcomes on complex real estate projects. In 4 years, our platform has already facilitated more than $30 billion of complex projects across the United States.
We are a passionate, collaborative, and diverse team who are eager to roll-up our sleeves and make an impact at a startup that has the confidence and backing of some of the same investors who backed other revolutionary, industry transforming companies like SpaceX, Tesla, and Airbnb.
Help us build software that builds the world!
About the opportunity:
Northspyre is looking for a Real Estate Data Analyst to join our fast-growing venture-backed start-up team. The Real Estate Data Analyst will be a key member of our team to help scale our business to the next level.
A successful Real Estate Data Analyst will think outside the box and thrive in an environment of ambiguity. You are highly motivated and have strong quantitative and analytical skills.
In addition your priorities will include:
- Build statistical models to predict and estimate real estate project and vendor performance and cost trends
- Utilize new incoming data to continuously refine the system
- Partner closely with our internal real estate subject matter experts and Product/Engineering team to understand / categorize data and utilize / harness data respectively.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
- Apply quantitative expertise to mine data and extract impactful insights that help customers get to more predictable outcomes on real estate projects
- Leverage data from existing customer projects for new products
- Clean and filter data backlog
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business/Real Estate, economics or STEM preferred)
- Real estate development
- Ability to work with ambiguity / working in the grey
- Self-starter & a go-getter
- Excellent problem-solving and an eagerness to learn
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Strong sense of intellectual curiosity
Bonus Points if You Have
- MatLab / R experience
- Data Visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, etc)
- Some programming experience
- Macroeconomics and econometrics modeling skills
- Strong familiarity with statistics principles and building statistical models
- In addition to a competitive salary, we are offering a meaningful stock option package
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Introducing our 401K in Q1, 2022 with company match
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, and major US Holidays
- $45 monthly stipend towards ClassPass (fitness/spa)
- Awesome company swag!
- Free access to Health Advocate
- Remote-first work environment -we have an office in NYC, but our teammates are all over the United States and around the world
- You will be part of a small, professional fast-moving team with minimal supervision
- Annual team gatherings in NYC
Top Three Reasons to Join
#1: It’s the Right Time – We’ve already facilitated more than $30 billion of complex projects across the United States
#2. Northspyre has the right product – Our technology empowers modern real estate teams to build leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence to get to faster, more predictable outcomes on complex projects.
#3. Northspyre celebrates a culture of creativity – We strive to have a sense of community within Northspyre that encourages diverse viewpoints, openness, and fostering an environment in which employees feel comfortable bringing their whole authentic selves to work.