DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
We are looking to add a rockstar Data Analyst to our team. The Data Analyst will provide insights into how our business is performing. As an Organization we thrive on OKRs and KPIs, we build processes and measure outcomes to create efficiencies in everything we do.
If you are curious about data-driven companies, have problem-solving skill sets, are detail-oriented, and love analysis we’d love to talk to you.
- Collaborate with operations, business, data science, and product teams to understand business needs to be able to analyze complex data and clearly communicate findings on our ROD business
- Design metrics with the help of the senior data analysts, build reports and dashboards that help the customer success teams and all the stakeholders better understand the performance, monitor business health, and access data insights
- Provide timely, thorough reporting on account performance and help identify optimization metrics
- Utilize quantitative techniques to test hypotheses and analyze the impact of feature updates
- Create SQL queries in MySQL, Postgres, and Redshift
- Contribute to the design of internal procedures and partner with engineering to improve data consistency, cleanliness, and ease of use
- SQL knowledge with databases such as RedShift, PostgreSQL, and/or MySQL
- 2+ years of work experience in data analysis with SQL is a must
- Aptitude for working with a diverse set of stakeholders and managing competing priorities
- Experience using statistical analysis and modeling techniques
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker, Tableau
- Experience measuring A/B tests is a plus
- Knowledge of Jupyter notebooks is a plus
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.