Data Analyst at Barbaricum (Washington DC)
| Washington DC
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:12 p.m. (CST) on Monday, July 18, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Barbaricum is a rapidly growing government contractor providing leading-edge support to federal customers, with a particular focus on Defense and National Security mission sets. We leverage more than 13 years of support to stakeholders across the federal government, with established and growing capabilities across Intelligence, Analytics, Engineering, Mission Support, and Communications disciplines. Founded in 2008, our mission is to transform the way our customers approach constantly changing and complex problem sets by bringing to bear the latest in technology and the highest caliber of talent.
Headquartered in Washington, DC's historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, Barbaricum also has a corporate presence in Tampa, FL and Dayton, OH, with team members across the United States and around the world. As a leader in our space, we partner with firms in the private sector, academic institutions, and industry associations with a goal of continually building our expertise and capabilities for the benefit of our employees and the customers we support. Through all of this, we have built a vibrant corporate culture diverse in expertise and perspectives with a focus on collaboration and innovation. Our teams are at the frontier of the Nation's most complex and rewarding challenges. Join us.
Barbaricum is seeking a Data Analyst to provide support to a contract with the Department of Defense Office of Inspector General (DoDOIG). The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong initiative and work ethic to deliver solutions in an efficient and consistent manner to the customer. The Data Analyst will leverage knowledge of CRM platforms and/or programs similar to a HR Information System (HRIS) to customize and create CRM entities to further project management efforts across the DoDOIG enterprise.
- Write new database requirements for development, modification to tables, and forms within the system.
- Customize and create CRM entities and solutions.
- Provide programming, technical and administrative support to make changes in appearance and functionality of software programs that house workforce management programs.
- Assist with data queries, cleanup, and database maintenance to ensure data integrity and reliability consistent with Government Accountability Office guidelines, and OIG standards.
- Developing complex queries in support of requests.
- Develop and execute complex custom queries.
- Develop and validate queries for the successful extraction of data from source systems.
- Assist in creating searchable databases that meet the needs of stakeholders and ability to conduct ad hoc queries of the reports.
- Review results of queries and resolves data discrepancies.
- Respond to user questions and concerns regarding database issues.
- Engage with the Office of Strategy, Planning and Innovation (SPI) to recommend system changes or enhancements for the development and modification of tables and forms within the database.
- Interpret complex data results and communicate orally and in writing to non-technical users such as headquarters managers and other personnel.
- Responsible for testing new functionality deployed and for facilitating user adoption through supporting training and other communications.
- In partnership with functional owners, work to understand specific business needs, evaluates the effectiveness with which those needs are being met, and identifies opportunities for increased efficiencies.
- Write functional requirement and technical specifications, present proposals, create process documents, and develop solutions for functional owners.
- Create testing plans and test scenarios / use cases for end-users for deployment of new functionality.
- Support management of user-acceptance testing.
- Develop and maintains detailed technical documentation in support of new or existing systems.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance required
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM strongly desired
- Experience supporting project management efforts within a government agency
- Experience coordinating and launching software projects/ rollouts
- Strong capabilities in test script development, functional analysis, coordination of user acceptance and sign-off, business process improvement, fit/gap analysis, requirements documentation, and presentation of options and solutions facilitation
For more information about Barbaricum, please visit our website at www.barbaricum.com. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.
More Information on Barbaricum
Barbaricum operates in the Other industry. The company is located in Washington, DC. Barbaricum was founded in 2008. It has 170 total employees. To see all 36 open jobs at Barbaricum, click here.
Read Full Job Description