The Data Analyst will manage and analyze large data sets, identify trends, and build visuals and reports that support the Staff Operations of Life.Church.
We know that data is more than digits and documentation. Data tells a story. Here, they tell a story of changed lives. God calls people to Life.Church from a wide range of backgrounds, but He’s brought us all here for one reason: to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
The Staff Operations Group serves the Human Resources, Benefits, Recruitment, and Internship needs of Life.Church. We’re looking for an analyst passionate about giving data a seat at the table and providing the organization with the information it needs in clear and concise visuals and reporting to help make better decisions and drive the mission forward. If you enjoy problem-solving, critical thinking, collaboration, analysis, and systems, keep reading!
Who you are:
- Driven to deliver results with an openness to new ideas and approaches
- Flexible and adaptable with strong relationship-building skills
- Highly organized and skilled in time management
- Energized by solving problems that have others stumped
- Able to work independently while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative team effort
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information with an exceptional degree of professional integrity
- A passionate communicator, both in writing and in person, who can explain complicated processes and concepts clearly
What you'll do:
- Develop new Tableau dashboards as requested
- Review and support existing Tableau dashboards
- Prepare presentation material on key Staff Operation metrics for executive leadership
- Perform predictive analysis and investigative analysis with data residing in Google Big Query, Microsoft SQL Server, and IBM Cognos Analytics
- Manage and support Staff Operations third-party system integrations
- Evaluate processes and systems to assess the effectiveness of internal controls and identify operational efficiencies
- Provide customer service and training support for end-users
- Communicate results and findings to peers and leaders throughout the organization
For bonus points:
- Your resume is a visualization that tells your story
- You are Tableau Certified
- For you, R is more than just a letter, and Python is not just a snake
- You have proven leadership experience
To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, please review the job description.
When you join the Life.Church team, our prayer is that your family will be closer, your leadership will be sharper, your finances will be stronger, your faith will be deeper, and your heart will be larger. And while the biggest perk to working at Life.Church is doing work that makes an eternal difference, you'll find that's not the only benefit we offer:
Flexible paid time off
Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision coverage
Generous employer 401K contribution match
Casual dress code
Professional development funds
And so much more!
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Life.Church: www.life.church/careers. This role is located at Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.
More Information on Life.Church
Life.Church operates in the Other industry. The company is located in New York, NY, Hendersonville, TN, Springfield, MO, Lenexa, KS, Omaha, NE, Rogers, AR, Overland Park, MO, Wichita, KS, Wichita, KS, Stillwater , OK, Edmond, OK, Edmond, OK, Midwest City, OK, Moore, OK, Oklahoma City, OK, Oklahoma City, OK, Mustang, OK, Yukon, OK, Norman, OK, Shawnee, OK, Keller, TX, Fort Worth, TX, Mansfield, TX, Wellington, FL, Colorado Springs, CO and Rio Rancho, NM. Life.Church was founded in 1996. It has 834 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 41 open jobs at Life.Church, click here.
Read Full Job Description