We are a growth stage company that creates software solutions combining lean principles, predictive and prescriptive analytics, and machine learning to transform hospital and infusion center operations. More than 130 health systems and ~500 hospitals across 42 states rely on our award-winning products to increase patient access, decrease wait times, and reduce healthcare delivery costs. We have raised more than $300 million from top-tier investors such as Bain Capital, Insight Partners, and Goldman Sachs. We have been named among the top 100 AI companies in the world.
Please note that while this role is listed as available for remote, we are currently employing in the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, MO, NH, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI. If your state is not listed, we may not be able to proceed with your application. We have offices in Santa Clara, CA and Charlotte, NC for employees who prefer to work regularly or occasionally from an office.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Data onboarding for new and existing customers.
- Acquire data from different data sources including files, database & gather and maintain data requirements.
- Investigate and identify issues in the data ingestion and processing.
- Collaborate with the product team and build prototypes for analytical products.
- Work closely with the product and customer team to understand their analytical needs, including identifying success metrics, critical metrics and KPIs for the product and implementations, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers.
- Work with internal team and external customers to develop analytics for uncovering insights from data and problem-solving.
- Develop Tableau analytics and dashboards according to customer needs and internal requirements.
- Coach and be a resource for other team members.
- Communicate technical requirements to customers and ensure that customer IT and process teams clearly understand the data, setup, and transfer needs, with occasional on-site visits as needed.
- Gather and maintain standardized data requirements across EHR systems.
- Identify opportunities to standardize and scale the data gathering process and work closely with product managers, product implementation managers, and engineers to execute.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a data analyst or business analyst, or equivalent.
- B.S. or M.S. in Statistics, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or similar quantitative field (or equivalent work experience).
- Strong knowledge of and experience with data analytics tools (Tableau, Excel), databases (SQL, Postgres, etc).
- Experience in Python
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information and hypothesize ideas and prove them.
- Experience in validating & auditing data, with strong attention to detail & accuracy.
- Experience working on ETL/ELT.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Experience working with EHRs.
- Passion for healthcare.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Intellectual and emotional satisfaction of solving tough operational problems in healthcare while improving patient access and saving lives!
- Competitive compensation package that includes base salary, annual bonus, and stock options
- 401(k) Match
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly reimbursement for Skill Building
- Monthly reimbursement for Wellness, Transportation, and/or Home Office
- Education Reimbursement for select courses/programs
LeanTaaS is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you require assistance during the application process, please reach out to [email protected] LeanTaaS will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: LeanTaaS is not accepting agency resumes at this time, and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.
More Information on LeanTaaS
LeanTaaS operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in Santa Clara, CA. LeanTaaS was founded in 2010. It has 243 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 5 open jobs at LeanTaaS, click here.
Read Full Job Description