Data Analyst (Remote) at Kit Check (Washington DC)
| Washington DC
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:50 p.m. (CST) on Monday, September 19, 2022
At Kit Check, our mission is to create groundbreaking medication intelligence solutions that increase efficiency, safety and visibility for health systems and pharmaceutical manufacturers. We empower stakeholders to deliver the right medicine to the right patient at the right time, every time. We are a venture-backed, high growth healthcare technology company with a start-up 'vibe' and over 950 customers tracking medications using our proven solutions.
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to support the implementation of Bluesight for Controlled Substances, our drug diversion software, to hospital systems. This person collects data, synthesizes and interprets results from a variety of disparate systems. The role will be responsible for finding and interpreting pertinent data points from both internal and external healthcare database source systems and developing analytical solutions using various business intelligence tools.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Verify and analyze data input from disparate systems
- Perform reconciliation and quality assurance of client data through the use of analytical and audit procedures to ensure data integrity
- Perform data extraction tasks using multiple databases and reporting tools
- Measure historical performance and apply learnings to forecast future data
- Develop solutions to support the automation of ongoing reporting and analytical needs
- Collaborate with the implementation and engineering team to identify trends and process improvement opportunities through data
- Acquire and retrieve data as necessary, provides for timely updates and assists in design and ease of use of the data for the end user
- Work closely with the implementation project lead and the customer to track progress, provide timely updates, and review data points
- Work cross functionally with software team to build data pipeline infrastructure
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis, experience in the healthcare industry a plus
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, with deep expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to present results to both non-technical and technical audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects across varying timelines
Nice to Have
- Experience in Python, R, or Ruby or other scripting language
- Knowledge of hospital data systems (e.g. EHR, ADS, purchasing reports, etc.)
- Experience working with PHI or other sensitive data
This position is a remote position and open to applicants in the continental United States.
Why Kit Check?
Kit Check’s culture is built on innovation and teamwork. There’s room to grow and opportunities to take initiative. You will partner with sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive industry—and have fun doing it. We truly believe that where you work and what you do matters. Join us as we revolutionize the hospital pharmacy landscape!
-Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
-Generous insurance coverage
-401k program with a company match
-Employee stock options
-Fun, collaborative culture!
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
More Information on Kit Check
Kit Check operates in the Pharmaceutical industry. The company is located in Alexandria, VA. Kit Check was founded in 2011. It has 93 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 9 open jobs at Kit Check, click here.
Read Full Job Description