Data Analyst (Operations & Automations) at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Define and create the standard business metrics dashboards we use to operate the business, including contact center operations and chat bot automations.
- Collaborate account and technical teams to provide insights and analysis based on data.
- Help define and execute custom reporting and analysis to support account teams as needed.
- Present findings and insights to external clients as needed, through compelling data visualizations and crisp written and verbal communications.
- Extract data from systems (SalesForce, BI reports, spreadsheets, LivePerson APIs, etc.) to execute custom reporting.
- Help to analyze A/B tests defined by the account teams.
- Be able to draw reasonable conclusions with data sets that may sometimes be incomplete.
- Continuously improve methods, processes, and automations for data analytics.
- Work through ambiguous settings where data quality or data definitions are unknown, by working with and influencing internal stakeholders.
- Work with a fully remote, global team.
You should have experience with:
- Executing using an analytical thought process and approach.
- Shaping, defining, and executing reports and dashboards for recurring consumption by management and decision makers.
- SQL, Python and other data programming languages.
- Data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Strong Excel/spreadsheet skills and ability to use the right data visualization at the right time.
- Collaborating with account managers and senior leadership to define priority and resource alignment.
- Communicating complex data and insights through use of visuals, words, and oral presentation to executive-level stakeholders.
- Being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Technology, or related technical field.
- 3+ years of experience within a digitally-oriented industry or company is preferred; SAAS highly favorable.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and through writing, with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Operational and technical understanding of Contact Center environments and software is a plus.
- An innate curiosity about using technology to invent, automate, improve, and scale, especially as it relates to data and analytics.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, multitask, and prioritize workload.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.