By catering to both consumers and businesses, we're powering a new, open entertainment ecosystem where fans have effortless access to experiences, and teams, venues, and shows have seamless access to their audiences. Because everyone should expect more from ticketing.
Make your mark
We are hiring Spring/Summer 2023 College Graduates for a Data Analyst role. As a member of the Analytics team, you will develop questions, conduct exploratory analyses, build data models in our data warehouse, and dashboards in Looker. Above all, you will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of SeatGeek's business and ensuring that understanding is at the heart of our forward-looking strategy.
What you'll do
- Communicate key learnings and recommendations to stakeholders in a manner that productively influences decision making
- Build critical dashboards and explain trends in KPIs to senior members of the business
- Leverage first-class tooling - including Redshift, and dbt - to build and maintain key "end-to-end" data models for stakeholders from production through to our Business Intelligence tool, Looker
- Evangelize data expertise, best practices, and documentation within the Data team and in collaboration with our business partners.
- Work with senior members on the Data Team to develop and execute business stakeholder roadmaps
Who you are
- A college student graduating in the spring of 2023, ideally in Computer Science or a related degree
- Someone who has used SQL to gather data and run reports
- Someone with experience building assets within a business intelligence tool
- Collaborator who is familiar using data points to build a narrative to guide business strategy and inform decisions
- Equity stake
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!