At Level, we believe using your benefits should be as easy as buying a cup of coffee. We’re unlocking the full value of compensation by rebuilding benefits as a simple payments experience — fast, flexible, and transparent. Our mission is to empower people to build better financial futures, and we’re accomplishing that by transforming the status quo of benefits.
Level is a B2B2C fintech company comprised of a diverse team from industry-leading companies like Square, Oscar, Google, Uber, and Airbnb. Together, we’re creating a new payments tech stack to help employers offer more accessible and personalized benefits for their teams — and this is just the beginning.
At Level, collaboration is our superpower. By leveraging each other’s strengths and curiosity, we’ve been able to build a best-in-class product, culture, and business. Plus, our employee benefits are so awesome that we let our customers buy them too.
- Become a subject matter expert on our data and its capabilities, and promote data best practices across the organization
- Determine what data we need based on the data we have, and partner with Business Development and engineering to procure those data sets
- Collaborate with data science, engineering, and business-focused colleagues to inform data and client related decisions, automate data processes, and determine interesting data insights for benefit administrators and dentists
- Help with the infrastructure that allows us to grow by defining analytic requirements, developing analysis plans, and ensuring data quality standards
- 5+ years of prior experience in an analytics role or equivalent skillset
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline
- Solid grasp of probability and statistical concepts and ability to apply those concepts to data
- High level of SQL competence and some experience in programming in Python or R
- The ability to think creatively, solve unexpected issues and manage time to meet deadlines
- Experience balancing various projects and adjusting work accordingly
- Clear and effective communication style
- A passion for collaboration and helping people make better decisions around their healthcare
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote first, with an office in NYC as an option to come in
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents
- Flexible paid time off: take the time you need when you need it! Plus, get up to 10 days of paid sick leave per year
- Fully paid parental leave: up to 14 weeks for primary and 8 weeks for secondary caregivers
- Food, wellness, and office funds via our own Level product
- Quarterly company sponsored events
- Internal learning and development programs
- Have the chance to work at a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of benefits and payment
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program:
- E-Verify Notice (bilingual)
- Right to Work Notice (English) / (Spanish)