Sales Enablement Data Analyst
"Without data, you are just another person with an opinion" - Edwards Deming
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 19,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
- You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You take initiative.
- You are an expert on Qualitative and Quantitative data analysis
- You have mastered the art of data presentation through dashboards and reports
- You believe data-led decision making is the norm
- You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
- You are highly collaborative and flexible within the Enablement Team and across all stakeholder types. (RevOps/Marketing/Data Science)
Reporting to the Global Head of Enablement, the successful candidate has an opportunity to join an innovative, competently fast team where your role will focus on operationalizing data across the sales organization. We see data-driven processes and workflows as a means to increase sales productivity, allow Sales Managers/Coaches to be prescriptive with the use of objective data to modify and change behaviors and activities, and to help our sellers – win more.
In this role you will:
- Apply data visualization techniques to reveal actionable insights to Enablement for improvements to onboarding and learning/training; for Sellers/Sales Managers/Sales Leaders.
- Take initiative to provide ongoing assessment as to how data can be used to align with the Key Performance Indicators as set by Sales Leadership and Enablement
- Solve challenging data problems through in-depth analysis of many systems
- Taking Concept to completion from a data analysis prospective
- Participate in Data Requirement Gathering, Data Preparation and devise proper Data Interpretation
- Ensure data is maintained in our platform and all systems with best quality, always considering automation and scalability of your solutions
- Evangelize our products and train others on Data Visualization and presentation techniques, enabling them to create dashboards and reports themselves
Your qualifications are:
- Intellectual curiosity balanced with an orientation for getting stuff done
- You have experience as a data/business analyst in Sales Enablement/Sales Operations/Revenue Operations – supporting a sales organization.
- Demonstrated ability to independently uncover insights and relationships across numerous datasets
- 3+ years of experience analyzing data and creating dashboards and reports (Salesforce / people.ai / Metabase)
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills; experience synthesizing data into information, and presenting concise analyses
- Ability to work closely with teammates in a highly collaborative environment and simultaneously be a self-starter with strong individual contributions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills