Fourth is the world’s largest and fastest-growing global leader of end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management technology solutions. We pride ourselves on delivering a world-class SaaS experience for our clients by building long term partnerships starting from the first phone call. We know our recipe for success at Fourth is our amazing team... and that starts with hiring the right people!
Interested in joining our smart, fun, and talented team?
The Data Analyst, Customer Success will provide business insights and data analytics for the global Customer Success organization. Leveraging deep expertise in customer success metrics, the analyst will prepare insights to increase growth, performance, and satisfaction within the existing customer base. More specifically, the analyst will support strategic initiatives, planning, pipeline and forecasting, renewal lifecycle and enablement. In addition, this key team member will work closely with Customer Success leadership as strategic advisor to develop and implement process improvement initiatives as they are defined.
The Role. . .
- Partner with cross-functional teams to gather insights from data and deliver strategic business recommendations to Sr. Leadership
- Provide actionable insights on accounts to further refine early warning indicators based on adoption and usage
- Gather and assemble ideas and create high-quality presentations to support strategic initiatives
- Identify areas of improvement across our operations and develop, mature, and articulate strategies in collaboration with the relevant teams to address gaps
- Provide front-line response for Sr Leadership and Executive-level requests, including in-depth analyses and leading special projects related to emerging focus and new products
- Develop relationships, communications, and process across the organization to enable execution across teams
- Partner with Marketing and Product teams to provide insights to support external sales tools (case studies, sales deck, templates, info sheets, etc.).
- Support quarterly and annual planning and strategic initiative development and execution
The Ideal Candidate. . .
- BS/BA preferred or equivalent proven experience
- 3-5 years of experience working in sales operations, Customer Success, finance, support, customer analytics, or similar
- Experience in providing actionable and informative customer insights for SaaS or similar solutions
- Experience with NetSuite, PowerBI (or similar), SalesForce and other related technologies
- Experience working across cross-functional teams, removing roadblocks and providing deliverables within proposed timeframes
- Strong presentation, communication, prioritization, and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven team player
Fourth Perks: Unlimited PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K match, Charity Days, Parental Leave, Flexible Work Environment, just to name a few…
In July 2019 Fourth joined forces with HotSchedules to become the global leader in end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management technology solutions. Together, the merged company now represents the world’s largest and only provider of end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management solutions for customers across the globe and of all sizes—from a single location or franchisee restaurant to a global restaurant or hotel chain. The combined company’s complete software-as-service (SaaS) solution suite including scheduling, time & attendance, applicant tracking, training, inventory management / procurement, HR / benefits and payroll services now serves customers in 120,000 locations worldwide and is supported by a dedicated, unified team across offices in the US, UK, Bulgaria, China, Australia, and UAE.
Fourth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status.
More Information on Fourth
Fourth operates in the Food industry. The company is located in Austin, TX. Fourth was founded in 1999. It has 500 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Volunteer in local community, Open door policy, OKR operational model, Open office floor plan, Flexible work schedule and Flexible Spending Account (FSA). To see all 17 open jobs at Fourth, click here.
Read Full Job Description