Customer Experience Analyst at MetroStar (Remote)
MetroStar Systems is looking for a Customer Experience Analyst that is passionate about technology, problem solving and excels at customer service. Our team is responsible for supporting the Refugee, Asylum, and International Operations (RAIO) Directorate to fulfil their critical mission. Come be a game changer and join our team!
Don’t meet every single Must Have? Studies have shown that women, people of color and the LGBTQ+ community are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At MetroStar we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic culture, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to go ahead and apply. We pride ourselves on making great matches, and you may be the perfect match for this role or another one we have. Best of luck! – The MetroStar People & Culture Team
You'll love our opportunity if you have: (This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- 2+ years providing customer service
- Experience with troubleshooting, prioritizing, and escalating requests
- Experience drafting communications, reports, and training documentation
- Familiarity with ServiceNow or a comparable ticketing system
- Experience with scheduling and coordinating working sessions with multiple stakeholders
- Hold a DHS Suitability clearance or have the ability to obtain one
We'll REALLY love it if you have: (This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- Like to solve problems, using excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exemplary written and spoken communication skills
- Passionate about providing the best customer service possible
- Have worked with federal staff
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience working on an agile development team
The Admin Stuff: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
The Legal Stuff: MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of MetroStar Systems.