BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Customer Experience Analyst is responsible for gathering, monitoring, and analyzing incident data to help improve the experience of our customers when working with Technical Support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate responses on Escalated items which come to us via the Escalation email distro and other means.
- Follow Escalated items through to their conclusion, ensuring they are correctly tracked for future reporting purposes.
- Initiate live meetings with customers/partners who are unhappy with their Support experience to learn why their experience has been poor.
- Aid in improving our customer’s experience with Technical Support by participating in process improvement and tool implementation through analysis of Technical Support Customer Experience data.
- Review the cases of escalated customers overall to ensure that they are progressing towards conclusion in an acceptable manner.
- 3-5 years in enterprise software customer support and/or IT related support
- Strong dedication to customer care
- Strong team interaction skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in person, by telephone, and with large teams
- Ability to understand and analyze customer needs
- Ability to participate, contribute and interact with customers, partners, and internal BeyondTrust teams
- Experience with gathering information to improve processes based on customer surveys, and incidents
- Experience with participating in process improvement initiatives to continuously improve the experience of a customer
- Proven track record in working with internal and external stakeholders across different disciplines to help in resolving customer issues
- Experience working with a geographically dispersed team
Desirable Skills but not Required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field preferred (or an accepted level of experience)
- Proficient knowledge of enterprise level OS such as Microsoft Windows Server, Unix, Linux
- Proficient knowledge of enterprise level databases such as Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
Put your wellbeing first with our amazing benefits package:
- 25 days’ holiday which increases with length of service
- Competitive pension scheme
- Vitality Private Healthcare for you and family
- Medicash Benefit (including Dental cover)
- Life Insurance (4x annual salary)
- Income Protection if you are unable to work due to ill health
- Paid parental leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Co-investing opportunity
Why join BeyondTrust?
A healthy and motivated workforce goes hand-in-hand with the success of the company and the happiness of our customers. So why wouldn’t we give you the flexibility, perks and career confidence that you need to get the job done?
As a member of the BT Team we trust and empower you to be the best version of yourself whether that means working in your favourite superhero costume from home or solving complex problems whilst feeding the kids porridge!
We want you to feel at home in the BT family. That means diversity and inclusion isn’t just a policy to us. We recognise amazing talent doesn’t come in “one size fits all”. Our team collaboration extends from Atlanta to Singapore and everywhere in between with inspiring women in leadership roles everywhere you look.
We also want to give you the opportunity to constantly evolve (shout out to the Pokémon fans). If you want to learn a new skill or improve the way the team works, your voice will be heard. Hackathons and self-improvement workshops are always there for you to get involved in. Progression routes are clear for those who want it, so don’t expect to be in the same position 2 years from now.
If this sounds a good fit apply now!
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.