Join VillageMD as a Corporate Development Analyst In Chicago, IL
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Corporate Development Analyst to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
Integral to our business, the Corporate Development Analyst will be based in Chicago, IL and will directly support the evaluation and execution of potential growth partnerships. They will develop strong working relationships across the organization maintaining regular interaction and collaboration with operations and executive leadership.
How you can make a difference
- Support day-to-day transaction execution, due diligence coordination, and play a pivotal role in the financial, legal and operational analysis of potential acquisition and partnership opportunities
- Manage data rooms and ensure efficient and accurate data collection in partnership with Integration counterparts
- Serve as a key point of contact to disseminate and integrate information to and from VillageMD functional leads and external parties to inform key decision makers
- Produce critical transaction pipeline reporting
- Develop detailed financial models in support of strategic acquisitions and partnership opportunities
- Drive continuous improvement of analytical tools, processes and outputs
- Assist with the management of select business development initiatives and other strategic projects
- Research industry dynamics, screen potential acquisitions and develop acquisition business cases
Skills for success
- A willingness to learn, take initiative and be resourceful
- A bias for action and pragmatic solutions
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- The ability to be flexible in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust via strong communication and follow through
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Sound knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles
- 1+ years of experience supporting M&A processes within investment banking, corporate development, consulting, private equity or related environment
- Prior healthcare experience preferred
- Extensive experience with financial analysis in the context of transactions including pro forma financial modeling and valuation
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and deliver quality outcomes while effectively managing multiple competing priorities
- Previous, external client interface and relationship management strongly preferred
- Experience building relationships and working on diverse teams
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.