Corporate Communications Analyst Senior at FIS
About the teamL
Y and be part of a dynamic tea
About the team
This position reports to the Corporate Communications Analyst Specialist and works as part of a dynamic team that manages multiple projects for a line of business. Our team serves as subject matter experts to our clients.
What you will be doing
- You will write copy for the publication of various materials, E.g. news releases, management briefs, critical issue bulletins, employee bulletins, articles, speeches, slide presentation scripts, marketing brochures, documentation, newsletters, personnel policies/procedures, personnel/management manual updates.
- You will work on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple communication principles and technologies and be called upon to act as project lead on various assignments.
- Coordinates projects by determining project scope, deadlines and resources Determines need for content and graphics to explain and enhance written materials and meticulously edits materials for content, grammar, format, etc.
- Gains approval on materials from appropriate personnel, reviews final copy of materials to ensure correctness and readiness for production and arranges for production, duplication, and distribution of materials.
- Contacts outside vendors, e.g., design firms, advertising agencies, free-lance writers to develop design/concept of communications materials and/or prepare materials for publication.
- Meets with internal and external customers requesting publication to gather information, e.g., purpose/message of materials, method of communications and tone/image of materials and make recommendations on the organization, style, etc. of materials.
- Performs communications-related support activities. Assists in developing objectives, standards, procedures, etc. for various publications and events, e.g., company magazine, trade shows and newsletters.
- Conducts surveys to obtain feedback from employees regarding company publications.
- Maintains history file of company publications, product releases, etc. Provides general information to employees and/or outside organizations regarding the company, policies and communications-related activities and events.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in communications or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- 5 - 7+ years of communications experience
- Proficiency in communication practices and techniques
- Knowledge of the production requirements for printed material, television and/or radio advertising
- Knowledge of project management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in managing media representatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to include effective communication with technical and non-technical audiences of various s levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Excellent MS Office Skills, proficient in the use of technology
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to operate independently
Bonus if you have:
What we offer you
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.