Contracts Administrator (Remote) at J.D. Power
External Title: Contracts Administrator
Internal Title: Contracts Administrator
Location: Remote Canada
Reports to Title: Sr. Manager, Client Services – Valuation Services
A Contracts Administrator to support the Business Development and Client Services team. J.D. Power helps the auto industry design and implement technology strategies to market and sell their vehicles in today’s digital world. This role is a unique opportunity for exposure to corporate contracts, intellectual property, and data licensing.
- Process various contact documentation in accordance with internal policies and procedures
- Input, where necessary, and maintain contract information within internal systems used by this team and other departments
- Assist in the preparation of templated agreements and reviewing such agreements when returned from clients
- Communicate with legal team as required for assistance and/or coordinate calls with clients as necessary
- Conduct investigations into contract terms and assist in the preparation of written responses related to these questions
- Other duties as required.
- Exceptional organizational skills and uncompromising attention to detail.
- Experience in working with contracts and legal documents is an asset (2+ years)
- Dedicated team player who is proficient in developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized over-achiever with a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude.
- Ambitious and passionate about the work you produce.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite and adaptable to new technologies are they are introduced. Database experience is considered an asset.
- Technical savviness and commercial sensibility is a desired ability.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Lightning
- Graduate from an accredited program for a Law Clerk is an asset.
The Team / The Business:
This position is part of a fast-paced, dynamic, and motivated team tasked with selling the suite of J.D. Power products and services across the automotive industry. The team is comprised of Account Executives and Account Analysts delivering best-in-class client support and service.
Our Hiring Manager says:
This role requires the ability to work independently with minimal direction, manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency. Question EVERYTHING. Seek to understand the bigger picture.
Title: Analyst, Valuation Insights
Location: US - Remote
Reports to Title: Senior Manager, Valuation Insights – Valuation Services
As part of the Valuation Services division of J.D. Power, you will work to understand what factors contribute to future values of vehicles. The Valuation Insights Analyst will be responsible for supporting the residual value output of ALG’s bi-monthly forecasts. Responsibilities include analyzing vehicle data provided by OEMs and third-party sources to evaluate vehicle builds and audit residual value forecasts. Your interest in the automotive space will greatly enhance our Valuation Insights team with perspectives about the industry, products, vehicle lifecycle, content developments, and trends.
The Valuation Insights team is responsible for the residual valuation of vehicles in the US and Canadian market. Automakers and lenders use our guidance to determine sales planning and leasing programs.
- Analyze complex data sets to develop residual value positioning for all vehicles in US and Canadian markets
- Provide insightful findings and recommendations for valuation forecast adjustments
- Analyze vehicle specifications and calculate impacts of pricing and content on future residual values
- Evaluate current and future trends of new products, technology as well as market developments and competition
- Coordinate client deliverables and deadlines with the Industry Solutions team
- Actively participate and lead internal and external meetings related to residual forecast
- Work cross-functionally with the Data Science team and other key functions to ensure latest analytics are incorporated in output
- At least 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance or similar field
- Excellent critical thinking, data analysis and communication (written and verbal) skills necessary
- Must be a proactive problem solver and able to handle complex projects and tasks
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Prioritization and time management skills essential
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Desire to learn about the automotive industry and all factors impacting used vehicle prices
The Career Opportunity:
In this role, you will grow your knowledge of the automotive space while working with new and interesting data sets. Over time, you will play an important role educating automakers and lenders on the factors impacting residual values.
The Team / The Business:
The Valuation Insights team members have a passion for the automotive industry and have individual strengths that contribute to a strong and collaborative team.
Our Hiring Manager says:
“If being part of a collaborative, high-performing team who shares an interest in data and cars sounds like a good fit for you, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for”
J.D. Power is a global leader in consumer insights, advisory services and data and analytics. A pioneer in the use of big data, artificial intelligence (AI) and algorithmic modeling capabilities to understand consumer behavior, J.D. Power has been delivering incisive industry intelligence on customer interactions with brands and products for more than 50 years. The world's leading businesses across major industries rely on J.D. Power to guide their customer-facing strategies.
J.D. Power is clear about what we do to ensure our success into the future. We unite industry leading data and insights with world-class technology to solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
At J.D. Power, we strive to be Truth Finders, Change Makers and Team Driven - the distinct behaviors that, together, define our unique culture.
Truth Finders - At J.D. Power, we are proud of the unbiased data and findings we provide. As individuals, each and every member of our team is dedicated to living this same objectivity and embodying the highest ethical and professional standards – the only ‘favorite’ we have is the truth.
Change Makers - At J.D. Power, we never stand still. We constantly seek better ways – innovating and evolving in everything we do to support our colleagues and our clients alike – and all in service of delivering data and insights that drive meaningful business impact.
Team Driven - At J.D. Power, we are one team and we are activated. Regardless of individual role, every member of our team is dedicated to supporting their immediate colleagues and our broader J.D. Power family to deliver on our collective purpose and make us greater than the sum of our parts. At J.D. Power, these values are more than words. We bring these values to life throughout our organization through our employee event series — J.D. Power Values Days. Each quarter, we celebrate one of our core values and hold an annual event to celebrate our combined values at the end of the year.
We are dedicated to leveraging comprehensive and equitable practices which contribute to the overall success of the company and its employees. We invite you to learn more about our DE&I efforts.
To all recruitment agencies: J.D. Power does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For Internal Use: #LI-SK1 #LI-Remote