Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to the classroom!
An experienced, dynamic, tech-savvy educator with curriculum writing and analyzing experience across grade levels. Someone with deep knowledge of research-based curriculum approaches, standards across states, and effective assessment strategies. This educator will have the ability to work collaboratively with content writers to review quality, inclusive technology programs for online live instruction.
We cater to K-12 schools and would prefer an individual that has had some high school level experience.
- Analyze content for cooperative learning strategies.
- Determine opportunities for content creation.
- Conduct necessary research regarding: state standards, curricular approaches, teaching methods, etc.
- Review content writers work to ensure that they are creating engaging, effective lessons based on the Learning Plans and Structures.
- Work collaboratively with content advisors and writers to edit and improve lessons.
What you will need:
- A US state certification in Science Education (preferably at the high school level)
- Master’s Degree in Education (preferred)
- K-12 teaching experience (online or in-person)
- At least 3 years of experience writing science curriculum that has been used in the online, public, or private school environment
- Leadership: ability to manage content writers and build their capacity
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Tech proficiency: PowerPoint, Word, Google Suite
- Experience with popular ed tech applications (preferred)
- Availability between 8 am and 1 pm CST (work hours are flexible, but the ability to be online during this time is important)
- Availability of 20-25 hours per week
- 1099 Independent Short Term Contract role
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.