3Cloud is a technology services firm helping clients transform their businesses through the power of the cloud. We leverage Microsoft Azure to help our clients speed up innovation, operate more efficiently, and be more responsive to their customers’ needs. As a Microsoft partner, we specialize in migration, cloud-scale custom application development, data & analytics, DevOps, and managed services – all on the Azure platform. 3Cloud is headquartered in Chicago with an additional office in Dallas.Summary
We are seeking a motivated and engaging individual to join our growing Data & Analytics practice. The Consulting Director focuses on leading a diverse team of consultants and ensuring project success through team readiness, direct oversight, and other support models. This individual needs a passion for people and clients. This role owns the success of the team’s growth, development and execution day to day and supports overall practice initiatives with the rest of the leadership team.Key Responsibilities
- Professional and technical development of diverse consulting resources
- Recruit, hire, onboard and manage performance of consulting team in partnership with HR
- Day to day leadership of their team in collaboration with the rest of the Data & Analytics Leadership Team
- Readiness, oversight, and success management for team’s client projects
- Monitoring and communicating team performance, capacity, and capabilities within the leadership team
- Active participation in practice management activities with the Data & Analytics Leadership team and Delivery leadership team
- Promote a growth mindset with the team through 3Cloud’s many opportunities for growth including our internal technical communities.
- Participate in practice initiatives that help 3Cloud continually improve and scale our ultimate Azure Experience for clients.
- Create and deliver updates on the team and other initiatives as necessary across the organization.
Expertise / Characteristics
- 5+ years of technology consulting or delivery experience in Azure Data technologies
- 3-5 years consulting practice or team leadership experience
- Preferred - Demonstrated leadership of a technology practice area in a professional services organization.
- 5+ years in Microsoft Azure Data Technologies. Design, Implementation and Architecture experience preferred
- Strong personal track record of consulting on Azure Data / Power BI implementation
- Experience with Agile project methodology; SCRUM highly desirable.
- Strong track record of building relationships within the organization
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- Working as a member of a leadership team
- Exceptional time and priority management skills
- Strong personal sense of ownership
- Personal drive for continual self-improvement through feedback and its application - An “always be learning” attitude of confident humility.
- Proven track record of embracing and improving company culture
- Mindset focused on growth, creative solutions, team and personal development and a drive for action
- Experience managing, deescalating, and supporting customer & delivery challenges
- Skilled in setting and managing customer expectations
- Passion for client experience and for professional services as a vehicle to help clients achieve their goals.