Consultant/Freelancer - Customized Intelligence at NielsenIQ (Remote)
Duration- 4 to 6 months
Employment Type - Temporary (with a possibility of conversion to a permanent role)
ABOUT THIS JOB
We won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of Market Research Analysts gets pretty close. This role combines data analysis. You find the stories behind scatter plots and help client servicing team.
Maintain a client service orientation by managing day-to-day administration of client service and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company's quality standards
- Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations
- Provide "in office" research, administrative and operational support to senior staff
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- Able to influence and persuade.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data in a challenging and insightful manner.
- Strong and articulate verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient time management, ability to multi-task and detail-oriented.
- Displays maturity and creative problem-solving skills in handling crises.
- Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility.
- Analyses and interprets financial information to ensure the achievement of business targets and early identification of issues/crisis.
- Postgraduate or MBA from a well-known institute
- 1 to 8 years’ experience in Research in different sectors
- Strong Client Focus and Proactiveness
- Working knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
- Working knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.