How you'll make an impact:
As a Data Integration Consultant on our Data Integration (DI) team, you will be implementing our software, StrataJazz®, and will partner directly with key team members at the largest health systems in the world. The responsibilities of this role include:
What we're looking for:
- Understand and communicate integration specifications and plans for implementation with clients
- Use technologies including SQL and Microsoft Excel to solve complex problems
- Demonstrate proficiency with data integration & configuration/ ETL
- Gain a deeper understanding of common data types and source systems including General Ledger, Payroll, Patient Accounting, Patient Billing, etc
- Partner with clients as a trusted advisor to implement best practices within healthcare finance and clinical data
- Collaborate with Strata's Technical and Engineering Teams to ensure the product is aligned with client's needs
- Lead onsite and web-based client training to ensure clients understand specific features and functions related to StrataJazz®
- Communicate proactively with Strata team members, managers, and project managers on issues and risks that may arise during the project life cycle. Develop and execute action plans to mitigate risks proactively
- Meaningfully contribute to operational improvement and strategic growth projects to enable Strata to continue to scale operations and continually improve our level of service to clients
- Work in an Agile environment and learn one of the most widely used and effective methodologies for building and implementing high quality, feature-rich software
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field (e.g. Health Administration, Business, Finance, Engineering, or Computer Science)
- Professional and/or academic background in SQL and relational database concepts
- Experience leading customers through complex projects
- Willingness to travel within the US up to 20% (when it is safe to do so.)
Thinking about applying?
- You'd really wow us if you have:
- Professional experience implementing cloud-based technologies
- Experience working with Electronic Medical Records, General Ledgers, Patient Billing, or Payroll data
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups tend to apply to jobs only when they check every box on a job posting. If you're currently reading this and hesitating to click "Apply" for that reason, we encourage you to go for it! A true passion and excitement for making an impact is just as important as work experience.Here @ Strata…Who we are:
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. We believe that each of our team member's unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company and our community. Our values:
Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are life-long learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
- StrataPro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.Strata is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. This role is eligible for bonus based on both individual and company performance. Find out more about Strata benefits here.
Read Full Job Description