Compliance Analyst at Kikoff (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:33 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, May 19, 2022
Kikoff is a high growth fintech startup offering solutions that are affordable, accessible, and educational. Our products have helped numerous customers build a positive credit history. As a focus on best-in-class credit building products has been central to our success so far, we are seeking team members who enjoy a fast paced environment, and are willing to drive critical compliance processes on a daily basis. You will be working with serial entrepreneurs and seasoned colleagues who have built strong consumer brands and innovative products. We value ownership, clear communication, a strong sense of craftsmanship, the desire to create lasting work relationships, and are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top VCs. We are in search of a seasoned Compliance Analyst with exposure to credit and banking programs.
The Compliance Analyst is responsible for reviewing marketing materials and communications, coordinating audit/testing requests, and identifying trends related to complaints and issues, among other tasks. This position requires performing day-to-day compliance management activities related to Bank Partner and Kikoff owned programs and other projects as assigned.
- In collaboration with the Compliance Director, execute the issue management program
- Review marketing materials to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Review policies, procedures, and process maps to validate that business units are adhering to Kikoff’s policies and procedures and regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with Operations and Program Management teams to identify complaint trends and escalate concerns as necessary to assess compliance impact and regulatory risk
- Conduct root cause analysis activities for issues identified through customer complaints and identifying solutions to mitigate future issues
- Assist with day-to-day compliance management activities related to our bank partner
- Assist in the development and enhancement of Kikoff’s Compliance Management System
- Excellent ability to understand and apply state and federal legal and regulatory requirements. Working knowledge of federal and state lending laws and regulations such as TILA, ECOA, UDAAP, CAN-SPAM, FDCPA, etc.
- 3+ years of compliance experience in banking/financial services/FinTech industry
- Experience in marketing, policy, or testing review
- Strong self-confidence, good judgment, and the ability to make sound decisions
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and partners within many internal departments
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision and successfully meet established project deadline requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong written and oral communication skills
The ideal candidate will also possess experience demonstrating their ability to:
- Manage time independently and deliver at a high level in an environment with minimal supervision.
- Work in a very dynamic, fast-paced environment, covering multiple roles within Compliance.
- Experience working with regulatory agencies and third-party auditors
- Think in innovative ways, have a solution-focused mindset and speak up.
- Escalate and ask questions and concerns promptly.
This is a consumer fintech startup, and you will be working with serial entrepreneurs who have built strong consumer brands and innovative products. We are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top VCs, including GGV capital, Lightspeed Ventures, Female Founders Fund, and others. We value extreme ownership, clear communication, a strong sense of craftsmanship, and the desire to create lasting work and work relationships. Yes, you can build an exciting business AND have real-life real-customer impact.
💰 Competitive pay based on experience
🏥 Medical, dental, and vision coverage - Kikoff covers the full cost of health insurance for the employee!
📈 Stock Options
🏝 Generous unlimited vacation policy to help you recharge
Regular team building events to help you get to know the Kikoff team and so much more! Our last virtual cooking event had everyone's mouth on fire, but cooled down by home-mixed cocktails.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Kikoff Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
Please reference the following information for more information:
If you need reasonable accommodation for a job opening please connect with us at [email protected] and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation. Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process.
More Information on Kikoff
Kikoff operates in the Financial Services industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Kikoff was founded in 2019. It has 38 total employees. To see all 12 open jobs at Kikoff, click here.
Read Full Job Description