Compliance Analyst at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work with Information Security experts scheduling and facilitating customer Audits of the ServiceNow Information Security Program.
- Project management of improvement programs in the ServiceNow Audit Lifecycle.
- Assist with assessments, leveraging compliance technology, control frameworks, database searches and open web research.
- Prepare reports and advise senior compliance, legal and business stakeholders on findings.
- Develop, maintain, and periodically report key performance indicators on due diligence activities.
- Collaborate cross-functionally on further developments and enhancements to the ServiceNow Cloud Assurance program.
- Collaborate on the development of compliance collateral (policies, processes, procedures) and evidence.
- Work with remediation, documentation, and engineering teams to ensure consistent material presentation is available to customers.
- Assess program policies, processes, controls, and technology and recommend practical solutions that enhance ServiceNow's compliance risk-mitigation efforts and ability to operate at scale.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 2-4 years of third-party compliance, ethics, and compliance, and/or related forensic advisory experience (e.g., third-party due diligence, third-party audits, forensic investigations)
- Experience performing or participating in Audits, third-party due diligence.
- Experience in the preparation of due diligence reports / executive summaries.
- Forensic mindset and ability to evaluate, prioritize and extract risk-relevant information from large quantities of data.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented individual, with the ability to develop and manage project plans within deadlines and prioritize competing demands.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- A "problem solver" who genuinely enjoys helping others.
- A "can do" attitude and sense of humor.
- Advanced MS-Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word) skills.
- Advanced degree preferred .
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIPP, ISO 27001 LA, or similar professional certification preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO27001, ISO 27017, ISO27018, ISO27701, ISO9001, AICPA SOC, NIST CSF, NIST SP800-53 or similar would be a clear advantage.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .