Compliance Analyst Specialist at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The US Network Compliance Team is responsible for the management of technical release articles/mandates published by the card brands. Management includes ingesting and comprehending the update. When applicable, writing technical requirements, implementation validation and status tracking for various payment networks and regions.
What you will be doing:
PIN debit payment network liaison managing operational relationship and activities with PIN Debit payment network(s). Review, evaluate, communicate rules, regulations, and technical requirements across payment networks. Ability to read and digest in-depth card scheme rules and regulations and ensure all appropriate systems are compliant, must be a strategic thinker.
- Management of technical release articles which includes writing technical requirements, implementation validation and status tracking for various payment networks and regions.
- Communicates summarization of changes, detailed requirements and business implications to technology and stakeholders.
- Responds to issues and matters pertaining to payment network rules and technical requirements of the payment networks.
- Maintains knowledge of applicable payment network rules and transaction processing framework for various payment networks in various processing regions.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of comprehensive knowledge of the credit/debit card payment industry including network rules and transaction processing framework technical requirements
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$91,200-153,210
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.