What you'll do:
- Let the robots do the work! We want you to focus on automating the compliance process and making Drata the best product to do so by giving detailed feedback to product teams around the daily usage of the product
- Involvement with internal and external audits
- Working with external auditors with SOC 2, HIPAA, third party vendor management and risk assessment
- Don't just trust the process, improve it! Come up with innovative ways to solve compliance challenges that Drata and our customers face on a daily basis from everything to vendor management to onboarding/offboarding
- Watch the watchers! Ensure our security and engineering teams are meeting our security and compliance obligations
- Hack the planet! (who doesn't love Hackers?) Work with the team on our bug bounties, blue/red team engagements, penetration tests and other fun projects
- Code is for building solutions, not in how you communicate. Work well with your peers and communicate clearly so they understand the WHY behind what we do
- Write the ancient artifacts of documentation so your peers know how things work in the environment and write policies/procedures that make sense for the business
- You like reading about the latest technology and trying it out? Come get paid for it!
- You are passionate about developing solutions at the intersection of Compliance, Privacy and Security
- You have 1-3 years of experience
- You have an understanding of how things operate in a SaaS environment
- You are knowledgeable in SOC 2 and HIPAA and know how to audit internally
- You like taking the road less traveled when it makes sense, you analyze problems and find better ways to meet the business need
- Black Hat, White Hat or Wizard Hat, we don't care we just want you to be passionate about security and helping our industry mature
- We live in the cloud so we need you to have AWS, GCP or Azure experience
- Watson is that you? We need you to be able to do in-depth troubleshooting to problem solve
- We are people who are curious and love to learn new things, we want you to have that desire as well
- Be Awesome! You are going to need to work well with your peers because they are often coming to you with problems while frustrated, be kind and clearly communicate to them to make things all better
- Certifications are a plus!
Do you have a special set of skills?
- Want to code? We want you here to give our engineering team a run for their money (Python)
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision - employee and dependents.
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards personal development opportunities.
- Unlimited PTO: Unlimited vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries.
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn or newly adopted child.
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home (especially these days!)
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It's a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation!