Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The Corporate Compliance AML team supports various lines of business that have anti-money laundering responsibilities including ensuring that proper controls are established for collecting and verifying business and consumer identities as well as ongoing customer due diligence designed to mitigate the risks associated with money laundering. Other activities of the team include supporting ongoing compliance testing; annul AML risk assessments; and transaction monitoring.
What you will be doing:
- Utilize automated transaction monitoring tools to investigate unusual activity and support the AML program.
- Track, review and communicate pending and passed regulations, agency guidelines or directives to impacted lines of business and assist in setting priorities for regulatory issues that must be addressed by the business.
- Maintains knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
- Communicates detailed requirements to LOB, validate solution approach and monitor status.
- Provides compliance reviews and direction for new and expanding products and services.
- Responds to issues and matters pertaining to regulatory compliance of FIS products, services and business activities.
- Assist in conducting compliance risk assessments and provides direction on any deficiencies detected by those assessments.
- Tracks and validates product compliance deficiencies to completion.
- Participates in development of compliance sessions/presentations.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring for experience:
- 2-4 years of Regulatory Compliance experience.
- AML experience strongly preferred but not required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of at least one substantive area of compliance, such as banking regulations, or anti-corruption.
- Ability to understand technical documents and legal or regulatory reference materials.
- A bility to understand and apply learned concepts.
- Ability to apply creative problem-solving techniques and tools to compliance issues.
- Ability to follow and conduct a compliance monitoring program.
- Ability to c ommunicate ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to provide information to a variety of audiences and deal effectively with confidential issues that are sensitive in nature.
What we offer you:
- A career centered around the mission of securing the world's financial system
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services, technology, and cyber security in a fast paced - action focused - environment
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- The opportunity to advance or gain experience in other cyber security disciplines
- A culture where you are evaluated solely on your contribution to our team's mission
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.