Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Compensation Analyst will provide administrative support for strategic compensation initiatives, programs, and projects to ensure successful and efficient completion
Reports To: Manager
- Provides administrative support related to ongoing compensation processes, including salary planning, equity program, 401k program, and incentive plan tracking and payouts.
- Assists on projects such as developing action plans, defining system requirements, creating communication plans, presenting data to senior leadership, and launching new compensation processes.
- Responsible for the daily administration of all equity compensation programs including Equity awards and our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Administers enrollment events for ESPP, maintain plan documents, audits, reporting, issue escalation of data/employee related issues and questions.
- Validates and assists in resolving errors for overnight equity/401k import files relied upon for system integrity for plan administration and financial reporting.
- In coordination with Payroll team, ensures that proper taxation is applied and reported for all equity transactions.
- Conducts a range of research, reporting and analysis to support compensation initiatives.
- Provides support for additional projects as assigned
Required Experience :
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university, preferably with a human resources, business, finance, economics, statistics, mathematics, or other related focus.
- 3+ years of experience in the analysis, design and/or administration of compensation programs.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Preferred Skills :
• Prior experience managing teams/personnel preferred
Soft Skills :
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Detail oriented, able to research issues to find root cause, drive resolution and prevent future issues.
• A methodical approach to work, critical thinking, attention to detail, and accuracy are required for this role.
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
• Education & Awareness
• Client Community
• Company Representation
• Advocacy & Support
• Fairness & Equality
• PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $65,000 - $75,000 /year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a comprehensive variable compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.