Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity-always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, whom you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!Intro
The Business Analyst is ultimately responsible and accountable for business, functional, technical, and operational requirements for a solution. The BA ensures that the final deliverable of a software development project meets the intended needs of the business. This person acts as the primary liaison and source of truth for solution requirements and is the primary business representative in the design and development of the solution.
- Effectively and efficiently define, plan, and prioritize deliverables to meet project goals and scope of work.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between client stakeholders and internal teams to partner and provide solution strategy.
- Plan and manage tasks associated with collecting, communicating and documenting requirements for software development.
- Structure stakeholder sessions, groom user stories, and coordinate with design, development and testing.
- Integrate research, team ideas, and client feedback into solution requirements.
- Partner with design and development peers to present work and gather feedback.
- Communicate and document decisions, recommendations and needs clearly and consistently to teams, clients, and internal stakeholders.
- Work with cross functional teams to create and deliver innovative solutions.
- Actively monitor project progress, risks, and scope to anticipate and address issues before they arise.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are encouraged.
- You have worked business analyst, product management or another role where you were instrumental in defining and realizing solution requirements.
- You are driven by attention to detail throughout strategic and tactical implementation phases.
- You possess business and systems analysis skills, test planning, and experience with standard development environments, architectures and platforms such as Sitecore, Episerver and Adobe.
- You have expertise in crafting wonderful experiences with mobile apps, websites, intranet, portals and client/server architectures.
- You possess strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills and communicate clearly with clients, cross functional teams, and internal stakeholders verbally and in written correspondence.
- You have demonstrated that you can easily work with everyone from designers to developers to business development.
- You display diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through issues with clients or with project teams.
- You are comfortable working in an agile/Scrum and waterfall software development environment and participating in Scrum ceremonies.
- You maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- You have the ability to strategize initiatives with clients and help define their roadmap or improvements in their solutions.
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.