CNIC Navy Training Analyst/Instructor II (Hampton Roads, VA)
| Hampton Roads, VA
CSA+Capstone is currently seeking a Part Time Navy Training Analyst/Instructor II to support our customer at Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNIC), located at Norfolk, VA.
This is a part-time, remote/telework opportunity.
- Provides Navy classroom instruction via Mobile Training Team (MTT). Product delivery includes (but is not limited to) the Emergency Manager Course (EM), Emergency Operation Center Course (EOC), Regional Operation Center Operations (ROC Ops) Course, Emergency Management for Senior Leaders Course (EMSLC) and limited tailored training as necessary.
- Provides SME support for the development of Navy EM training-related documentation, including training plans and curriculum revision and management.
- Plans, facilitates, observes, and evaluates CNIC Region and Installation Integrated Training Exercises and Drills in support of civilian or military team-leads.
- Recommends and assists in implementation of actions necessary to ensure effective integration of training resources, requirements, and concepts/standards. Stays abreast of requests, resources, and new and innovative developments in integrated training.
- Reviews current doctrine and defined mission essential tasks to determine training requirements; helps analyze and defines Navy Regional Training Team (RTT), Installation Training Team (ITT), and Installation Training Officer (ITO) requirements.
- Reviews current CNIC training and provide recommendations for training solutions to meet validated training requirements.
- Identifies training requirements and recommends training solutions in support of CNIC shore enterprise.
- Supports and facilitates conferences and working groups.
- Performs staff work and action officer duties as part of an Echelon II staff. Duties include conducting analysis on assigned topics, writing and delivering briefs, point papers, position papers, OPNAV TV5 tasker usage, and briefing.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Ten (10) years emergency management experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Requesting junior individual focused on administrative and writing skills
- Experienced Navy Installation Training Officer or Installation Emergency Manager fully knowledgeable in the Navy Plans, Brief, Execute, and Debrief (PBED) and Planning Board for Training (PB4T) processes.
- Expert level knowledge of DoD emergency management, National Incident Management System (NIMS) National Response Framework, Multi Agency Coordination System, Defense Support for Civil Authorities and Homeland Security Exercise Evaluation Program.
- In-depth knowledge of adult education learning principles and techniques used in designing training programs, developing curriculum, and applying instructional design methods to the improvement of instructional effectiveness and delivery.
- Must possess exceptionally strong written and oral communications skills, and have the personal decorum, temperament, and bearing to successfully brief very senior staffs, including, on occasion, Flag Officers.
- Travel as needed, approximately 35%.
- Secret clearance required.
- IAEM Certification
- Navy Master Training Specialist
- Navy Afloat Training Group (ATG) Instructor
The likely salary range for this position is $37/hour. This is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or hourly rate; rather, rate will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Applicants may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; an active United States Department of Defense security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
CSA does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, CSA may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
WE BELIEVE great companies know who they are and what they stand for. CSA’s common purpose and core values were purposefully developed to create a culture focused on unlocking the full potential of our people—so they are inspired to solve our clients’ toughest challenges. It’s no secret, we owe the past 18 years of our success to our outstanding and ambitious team members. To support our hard working team, we offer an environment focused on learning and growth, an awesome benefits package, and opportunities to build a long and successful career.
We are constantly on the hunt for talented, forward-thinking problem solvers with an energetic attitude and a strong work ethic to join our elite team of CSAers.
Be a part of CSA… do great things!
CSA is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of our employment process, please send an email to [email protected] Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Assistance is reserved for individuals who are requesting a reasonable workplace accommodation. It is not intended for other purposes or inquiries. We’re an equal opportunity employer that empowers our people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status or other protected characteristic.
Federal Equal Opportunity is the Law
Federal Employee Rights under FMLA
Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
E-Verify Participation Poster (uscis.gov)
If you are a California resident applying for a job, you consent to our California Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notification for current or previously cleared professionals:
Official U.S. Government information appearing in the public domain shall not automatically be considered UNCLASSIFIED or approved for public release. CSA recognizes that information contained in resumes of current or previously cleared professionals may be sensitive, contain potentially proprietary and/or protected information. Protected Information is considered classified, in the process of a classification determination, or unclassified, but protected by statute. Therefore, all resumes should be approved for public release by a U.S. Government Official with Original Classification Authority, prior to posting the resume to CSA’s applicant tracking system.
By submitting my resume, I understand that I am NOT authorized to upload content with Official U.S. Government information that is considered, sensitive, proprietary, or protected.
More Information on Client Solution Architects
Client Solution Architects operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Mechanicsburg, PA, Toms River, NJ, Fairfax, VA and San Diego, CA. Client Solution Architects was founded in 2003. It has 105 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 5 open jobs at Client Solution Architects, click here.
Read Full Job Description