Client Onboarding - Client life cycle Implementation Sr. Analyst at BNY Mellon (Orlando, FL)
| Orlando, FL
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:42 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 16, 2022
A business analyst day to day in Client Life Cycle implementation role involve a basic mix of pipeline management, project management, collaboration, coordination, and communication skills targeted towards complex account implementations, maintenance and servicing for new and existing clients and products.
- Responsible for account implementations, maintenance and servicing for new, existing clients and products with minimal supervision.
- Function as the primary liaison between the client, internal operations, vendors, technical and other areas throughout the complex implementation cycle.
- Utilize expertise, internal and external business resources to resolve implementation and maintenance issues effectively, maintain project deadlines and meet client needs.
- Adhere to policy and procedures, both enterprise wide and internal departmental policies
- Provide visibility and transparency to internal stakeholders regarding request status throughout.
- Work closely with Sales/Relationship and transition management teams to understand each client relationship while collecting and ensuring compliance of documentation has been submitted properly.
- Ensures application form is received and tax documentation is received from the investor. Leads project management activities for onboarding/transitions/conversions such as reporting, planning, issue / risk tracking, scheduling, effort estimation and tracking, and other project documentation preparation.
- May participate in UAT, on boarding and fault resolution. Responsible for overall success of less complex or small transitions, ensuring client satisfaction through the monitoring of project quality and efficiency as well as the direct client experience.
- Display analytical and critical thinking skills with strong problem solving to address process, people and technical challenges.
- Proactively address problems to ensure team objectives are achieved.
- Drive results through a strong sense of urgency focused on completing projects and initiatives on or ahead of schedule
- Actively foster an environment that efficiently drives and improves the internal and external client experience.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred. 3-5 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in securities, financial services or client-facing or project management roles preferred. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business
More Information on BNY Mellon
BNY Mellon operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in New York, NY. BNY Mellon was founded in 2022. It has 41739 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 288 open jobs at BNY Mellon, click here.
Read Full Job Description