Client Insights Analyst at Karat
Karat’s purpose is to Unlock Opportunity for engineers and companies alike, and our mission is to make every interview predictive, fair, and enjoyable. As the world’s technical hiring expert, we help companies hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a passionate, smart, and committed team, and we want you to join our mission!Come join our Insights team
Our Insights team is committed to driving the analytics and data analysis that enables new insights, frameworks, market trends, and strategic recommendations for our clients.What you will do
As a Client Insights Analyst at Karat, you will formulate and test hypotheses leveraging our vast trove of interviewing data. Gathering and analyzing market trends, you will develop and deliver frameworks in order to make recommendations to key partners and leadership.
Karat’s HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to remote candidates for this role (within the U.S.). Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Leverage performance data within Karat's internal systems and company expertise in the technical recruiting realm to draw out insights for clients.
- Drive innovation in dashboard offerings that help internal stakeholders meet client business needs.
- Translate insights into actionable, measurable recommendations for client performance improvement, particularly in the area of technical talent recruitment.
- 1+ years of experience in analytics/research analytics or management consulting roles
- Bachelor’s degree in a research-intensive field preferred
- Proficiency with Excel, SQL, and/or R; Python a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a wide range of people at different levels in a fast-paced, quick-change environment
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment, receiving feedback and actioning it
Karat strives to offer everything you need to best support you today, tomorrow, and beyond. We’re proud of our current offerings, and highlight some of our team’s favorites below. There are more, just feel free to ask!Compensation / Time Off:
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- Generous paid PTO (see below) and Sick Leave (10 days per year)
- Flexible Time Off Policy for salaried positions
- Three weeks accrued per year for hourly positions
- Parental Leave (12 weeks paid with transition back to work in part-time capacity)
- 18 paid Company Holidays for 2021
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance via Cigna or Kaiser (for CA-based employees)
- 100% premium covered for employees
- 70% premium covered for dependents
- FSA, STD, LTD, Standard Life Insurance, and Optional Life Insurance
- Mental Wellness offerings such as Calm, Happify, Talkspace, Modern Health, and more
- $150 per month contribution to miscellaneous benefit/wellness of employee’s choice
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected].