Haven Technologies has built deep capabilities in the life, annuity and disability insurance spaces. And now, our tech is your tech.
The same purpose-built platform and expertise that have helped us delight customers, transform complex, advisor-driven businesses, and launch groundbreaking products with speed are available to everyone as a SaaS offering. Insurance carriers can use our advanced solutions for new business, in-force management and product development.
But Haven Technologies is not just, well, all about technology. Our people and culture make our product. We believe magic happens when people have an opportunity to work with amazing colleagues and build things that matter.
As a team made of over 300+ dreamers, possibility-seekers and difference-makers, we are focused on taking on challenging problems to create simple, more accessible, and more customer centric solutions. We're located in New York's Flatiron District and in case you're wondering, yes, we provide free snacks. Cold brew too. If you're creative, professional and kind, we'd love to hear from you. Curious about what it’s like to work with us? Read about our culture and values here!
Let’s change the future of life insurance. Together.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
This person will help us build the industry’s best client engagement by leveraging data, analysis and processes. As a member of the Product Marketing team, this person will be in charge of data and processes around clients, contacts, opportunities, engagement and value
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage our databases on client touch points - especially around the listen and share potions of our client engagement lifecycle
- Drive analytics and insights on how we can improve these processes through continuous innovations
- Own the hygiene of our processes by detecting exceptions and ensuring consistency, team-wide transparency and collaboration
- Assist Solution Consulting, Business Development and GTM Strategy teams in value-added research activities on clients and their business priorities
- Assist Client Success team in client-specific communications as needed (e.g., QBR analysis, SLA reporting)
REQUIREMENTS: The person should have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- BS/BA degree
- Proven aptitude towards systems- and process-thinking and using data and insights to improve team performance
- Demonstrable skills in engagement focused data and analytics - e.g., Airtable, Tableau
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to present and communicate
findings in a clear manner to a variety of audiences.
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity and attention to detail.
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future
We have a stellar team of co-workers, a really cool office, a flexible hybrid work schedule and lots of fun activities. Oh yeah, and we pay competitive base salaries and we reward performance. Our salary structure is commensurate with experience. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance and 401(K).
We believe that one of the benefits to working here is our people and culture! We’re proud to share that we’ve been consistently named a top workplace by Great Places to Work (#11 Best Workplaces in New York, #15 Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance) and BuiltIn (Top 10 Best Midsize Company to Work For in NYC)!
As part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in our vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask-wearing, social distancing, and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with evolving public health landscape. Haven Technologies will consider all legally required exemptions and accommodation requests.
Notice for Colorado applicants as required by the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: Target annual salary for this role performed in Colorado is $80,000 + a target bonus of up to 100% of annual base salary + benefits (including medical, dental, vision, accident and life insurance, paid days off, 401(k), and education reimbursement).