CCPS Analyst at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
What You’ll Do
- Proactively diagnose problems through analysis of reports and alarms from system management platforms.
How You’ll Do It
- Monitor systems delivering critical, core services, including online transaction switching, settlement and fee billing, dispute resolution, file distribution, and fraud detection.
- Perform daily activities, such as batch operations, starting/stopping services, monitoring traffic volumes, and performance.
- Analyze and take action to mitigate impact as a result of either company or customer system issues. Work directly with customers to determine a course of action during outages and executes appropriate commands to stop impact. Work with internal- and vendors-support teams to analyze and determine course of action during system events.
- Contribute to, and participate in, change and incident management process, including participation in system/application upgrades or DR exercises.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 2+ years of experience in IT Operations, or related field
Bonus Points If You Have
- ITIL foundations, or related certification
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.