Career Operations Analyst at Correlation One (Remote)
Career Operations Analyst
About the role:
The Career Operations Analyst will play a key role in ensuring success of Fellows in Correlation One’s world-class data training and jobs programs. This person will work alongside the Professional Development Team, Career Success Coaches (CSCs), TAs, Mentors, and C1 staff to provide operational and analytical support across our training programs.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for mission-driven project work and exceptional stakeholder outcomes. This person should have an eye for continuous process improvement at scale, and be data driven with exceptional organizational skills. This person should also be a strong project manager, who can keep big-picture goals top of mind with an interest in career development.
- Support the operations of the Professional Development team by coordinating with program managers (~8 concurrently) to ensure team’s operational workflows are at peak efficiency
- Assist in the development of career development programming to be delivered one-on-one, in small group sessions, or to full cohorts of over 1,000 Fellows
- Contribute to data-driven processes to track career development progress of Fellows throughout the program and track job placement outcomes post-program (e.g., using planning software), which should be sharable with Correlation One colleagues
- Perform anecdotal & data-driven analysis on our collected data to uncover actionable insights across different distribution channels, geographies, and client segments
- Create data visualizations and reports around Professional Development team’s KPIs
- Support Fellow onboarding by ensuring all relevant tools and technologies (Slack, Calendly, Training Site etc.) are set up and clearly explained for each new cohort, and responding to questions directly from learners
- Collaborate across the C1 team; including product and engineering, to creatively assess and develop new program engagement strategies to support future growth of the program and other initiatives
- Support operations around hiring and onboarding part-time Career Success Coaches who provide 1:1 career support for Fellows, by streamlining processes
- Inform Correlation One about program improvements and overall strategic insights
- Proactively identify roadblocks to Fellow progress, and create resources and support systems that improve the Fellow engagement and experience
- Complete ad hoc projects related to our data science and data analytics training programs
Some skills we consider critical to the role:
- Native or fluent written and spoken English
- Minimum 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of professional experience, ideally in an operations or career development related role
- Experience creating data visualizations
- Familiarity with Google Suite and MS Office Suite, especially Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Experience managing cross-functional, high-impact projects with multiple stakeholders
- Personable, approachable, and a good sense of humor
- Strong work ethic, ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Proactive approach, high attention to detail, and a quick learner
- An affinity for communicating with others in an empathetic and considerate manner
- Ideally holding an interest or background in career development or coaching, professional counseling, or related program management focused on job seekers
About the team:
Correlation One is a technology company whose mission is to create equal access to the data-driven jobs of tomorrow. We believe that data literacy is the most important skill for the future of work. Our data science competitions, rigorous data skills assessments, and data science education are designed to unlock data fluency for individuals and enterprises around the world.
We believe the biggest unsolved problem in data is people. We’re the global leader in this space, helping governments and companies climb the data literacy curve. Our leading enterprise clients include Citadel, Amazon, Walmart, Johnson & Johnson, the government of Colombia, and more.
Correlation One is committed to promoting a more inclusive global AI ecosystem, including dedicated programs for advancing more women and people from underrepresented communities in data science.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision insurance coverage & OneMedical membership for employees and family members
- Retirement plan (401K)
- 15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year (increases with tenure)
- 9 company-paid US holidays
- Official company-wide holiday for the last week of the calendar year (on top of regular PTO)
- Access to free data skills training through our programs
- Be part of a company culture that empowers individuals and embraces diversity through its core mission