Business Systems Analytics Lead at Verkada Inc
- Identify and collaborate effectively with key ICs and leaders across Finance, IT, Sales, Supply Chain, Operations, FPA, and more to solve key business challenges through implementing best practice solutions which can include process change, configuration, and/or customization.
- Perform complex business and systems analysis work to provide forward thinking, long term technical solutions.
- Facilitate and lead cross-functional requirement sessions to elicit, document, and analyze business requirements to identify functional scope. Able to identify unspoken/ conflicting requirements and drive meaningful change even going against the grain (as needed).Drive design and system configuration within our key financial systems.
- Prepare and review documentation for current processes, pain points, and assumptions for finance systems and continuously identify opportunities that will streamline workflows and processes within accounting.
- Draw from your experience to recommend changes in development, maintenance, and system standards that improves the team and our users’ experience while delivering long term scalability.
- Assist in the ongoing administration of NetSuite and other finance systems as part of a team effort -- create/ modify user roles and permissions, item configuration, workflows, custom fields, custom records, dashboards, advanced templates, multibook entities, searches, reporting changes, related administration duties, etc.
- Maintain our critical business systems: coordinate system upgrade activity, respond to issues and incidents, and provide day-to-day administration of the critical business systems that drive our global finance operations.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Accounting, Finance, CS, or other technical/ analytical fields.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant business experienceExperience with designing and supporting integrations between business systems like Netsuite, Salesforce, 3PL’s, expense systems, etc
- Tableau experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of key financial business processes (Billing, Collections, Revenue Management, Procure-to-Pay, Quote-to-Cash, Record-to-Report).
- Work ethic: You do what it takes to make a project go well. You are equally comfortable taking personal ownership for a task as delegating it.
- Ideal candidate is able to handle ambiguity and work effectively in a fast paced and fluid environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits