Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
In today's highly competitive retirement market, firms must not only deliver superior customer value, but cater to challenging customer requirements and solve complex problems efficiently. The team you will join provides Robotics process automation to the Retirement Operations team helping them save time and money while reducing risk.
About the Role
The Business Systems Analyst will work within the Retirement group to perform business analysis and ensure that all requirement details are communicated and approved. This role requires the Business Systems Analyst to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to work across a diverse, cross-functional team.
What you will be doing
- Knowledge of the financial services industry and an understanding of end-to-end systems development life cycles.
- Consult, document, facilitate, and test internal or client directed changes related to robotics process automation.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving techniques to business processes to increase efficiency, reduce risk and improve overall performance of the process automations.
- Leverage Agile principles and solution development life cycle knowledge in a fast-paced environment to coordinate systems changes and configuration.
What you bring
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience as a business system analyst in financial sector.
- Practical experience in SQL. Qualified candidate must be able to construct SQL queries and execute them to create or gather data needed for testing.
- Ability to develop complete and accurate, specified requirements.
- Capable of performing functional testing and documenting application changes.
- Collaborative approach with client and team to provide sound solutions.
- Effective, appropriate, and timely communication/escalation.
- Well versed with writing and executing SQL queries against DB2 and Oracle.
- Experience interacting with 3270/mainframe applications, TSO use a bonus.
- Proven ability to trace business processes and data/workflow.
- Exposure to AWS.
- Experience with SPLUNK or other dashboard tools.
- Exposure to Robotics Process Automation.
- Working knowledge of API's, JSON, XML, HTML.
- Experience with Front end and back-end testing and test data setup.
- Understanding of Retirement and/or financial products is a plus.
Bonus if you have
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to engage with stakeholders
- Experience in tools such as Rally/Jira & advanced MS Word and Excel
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.