Do you enjoy building efficient systems and tools that enable business teams to make informed decisions driven by data? Atlassian is looking for an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join their Finance technology team. The team is tasked with optimizing the systems and processes that drive Atlassian from Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Talent Management and Recruiting.
This role will establish a strategic partnership with Procurement, Finance/Accounting, Treasury & Tax teams in support of key initiatives. You will act as a trusted IT partner who understands the business requirements, documents existing system gaps, provide recommendations to resolve such gaps, and eventually work with the development team to deliver awesome results. From a systems standpoint, you will lead the configuration and be a liaison to our integration team to ensure a successful operation.
In this role, you will:
- You will be responsible for the implementation & operation of applications in the Finance Technology portfolio (Coupa, Expensify, Netsuite, Avalara, etc)
- Work closely with Global Procurement, Accounting, Treasury, Tax, and Finance/Business Process Optimization partners in understanding current system gaps and partnering with internal and external teams to ensure the right solution gets rolled out.
- Prepare and review solution designs for key system configurations and integration requirements.
- Manage systems configurations for core financial applications; ensure deployments are successful and meet user requirements and in accordance with ITGC controls.
- Identify issues and opportunities areas, propose process, data, or systematic solutions.
- Maintain our critical business systems: coordinate system upgrade activity on an as-needed basis and provide support to our global finance operations throughout day-to-day and month-end closing cycle.
On your first day, we'd love for you to have:
- A deep understanding of full end to end Indirect procurement process and AP related business processes (Supplier onboarding, Contingent workforce, PR / PO/, Sourcing, Contracts, Catalogs AP, Tax, and Payments) and are capable of translating complex processes into technical requirements.
- 4+ years of experience implementing and working with procurement solutions like Coupa, Ariba or other Procurement SaaS tools.
- 2- 3 years of hands-on Experience with SaaS financial and integration applications like NetSuite, Avalara, Expensify, etc.
- Experience working with systems that balance sensitive data handling with SOX controls and change-management processes
- Comfortable interacting with highly technical team members to design, managing project and implementing complex solutions.
- Outstanding communication with active listening skills, and the ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills needed, as well as superb interpersonal skills
- Curiosity to learn new areas and tools
- A relaxed, pragmatic, and upbeat attitude while dealing with ambiguity.
- Experience with integration tools like Mulesoft, Workato, Boomi or Snaplogic is a plus.
- Experience with robotic process automation is a plus.
More about our team
Our team is defined by our connection to customers, along every phase of the process we empathize with their problems and are passionate about crafting solutions to understand, validate, and solve their problems. Collaboration is our glue, whether it is working with product, engineering, design or product marketing. From the smallest details to three-year planning and vision, we're the meeting point of business, technology and customer solutions-and we love it each step of the way!
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .