Business Systems Analyst Senior at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Open Payment Platform allows banks to manage payments from origination through instruction management to execution across their enterprise. Our payment solutions based on the Open Payment Framework include modules for Domestic payments (ACH and RTGS), International payments, SEPA, Immediate Payments, Remittance, Imaged Check Processing, EBPP, eBanking and more.
What you will be doing
As a Business Systems Analyst Senior, you will support collaborative end-to-end project implementation and act as a subject matter expert on implementing Open Payments Framework (OPF) solution for our clients. You will participate in all phases of application delivery with a diverse team to create and build flexible, innovative solutions that deliver a best in class client experience.
You will support or lead complex projects to design strategic payment solutions aligned to our clients' enterprise roadmap. You will collaborate with a diverse team to create and build flexible, innovative payment solutions that deliver a best-in-class client experience.
What you bring
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- You have experience successfully delivering solutions into Production using an industry standard SDLC, e.g. Agile (Preferred), Waterfall or RUP
- You enjoy the challenge of learning new complex Products and Business Environments
- You take ownership of your work product and expect the same of your teammates and leadership
- You can effectively communicate with technical and non-technical people
Added bonus if you have
- You have strong knowledge of high-value payments, Wires, SWIFT, ISO20022
- You have some experience with SQL, XML, JSON and similar data modeling languages
- You have experience as a software vendor delivering to customers
What we offer you
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.