Business Systems Analyst, Partner Services & Solutions at TripActions
TripActions is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join our Partner Services and Solutions group. Your mission is to support our Salesforce solution and transform our business processes that drive our evolving Partner and Partner Operations teams. You will work cross-functionally with our Marketing, Sales, Support, and Customer Success teams to design and scope business needs. You will leverage your background in Sales and Marketing technologies to maintain Salesforce and adjacent productivity tools in order to deliver complex business solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Support our internal end users via inbound requests related to the systems and products.
- Build custom reports, report types, and dynamic dashboards to drive data driven decisions.
- Drive new system implementations, process changes, and data migrations that drive key business objectives and metrics.
- Review upcoming SaaS release features as well as other integrated applications and provide recommendations to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Configure Salesforce and other tools in our technology stack to satisfy business requirements (workflow automations, reports/dashboards, custom apps and objects, integrations)
- Troubleshoot tools/integrations in our technology stack, such as Marketo, Outreach, Jira, CPQ, LeanData, Zoominfo, Hellosign and LeadIQ.
- Utilize visual tools like LucidChart and Slides to document and provide updates to business stakeholders throughout the project.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (201) preferred.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements, prioritize tasks and organize information.
- Run multiple internal projects with cross-departmental stakeholders of varying size and complexity.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technology and absorb system thinking.
- Curious, collaborative, detail-oriented, and self-motivated. You know how to use those skills to drive adoption, facilitate change, and improve business results.
- Creative problem solver with an eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Adaptable and trustworthy communicator who can foster interpersonal relationships across technical and non-technical staff of varying seniority levels.