Business Systems Analyst or SR - Support Services (Portland, OR)
| Portland, OR
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Business Systems Analyst or SR (DOE)Telecommute Option - Must reside in ID, OR, UT or WAWHO WE NEEDThe Business Systems Analyst Support Services Senior participates in the daily support, maintenance, and enhancement of existing systems, as well as the development, configuration and delivery of new systems to directly support Cambia Core Strategies and Key Initiatives.Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed belowThe Business Systems Analyst would have
- College degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Business Administration or related fields.
- A college degree may be substituted by sufficient years of experience in the health care industry.
- Three years experience in defining and analyzing business requirements, process modeling, functional systems design or configuration and/or acceptance testing is desired.
- Experience with a business area that is supported by this position is required.
- Accountable for functional system design and configuration Write and execute ad-hoc reports and queries
- Conduct unit testing of configuration along with regression testing of fixes, enhancements and system upgrades
- Perform post implementation quality assurance, troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding system functionality, modification and status of issue resolution
- Review, analyze and resolve sustainment issues associated with system and/or processes
- Develop scripts that move data or update data in a manner that replicates online functionality
- Review and approve high-level data flows, functional and technical specifications, system implementation staging, change control, design alternatives and functional system requirements
- Assist, when appropriate, in the training and communication of system changes for end-users and other impacted staff
- Schedules, organizes and prioritizes work to ensure timely completion of all work simultaneously assigned or in progress
- Assist in development of Business Analysts
- Back up Lead BSA as required
- Perform in a project leadership role
- Assist with project or production support duties as directed by leadership or Project Manager
- Demonstrated ability to develop general and detailed functional requirements
- Demonstrated ability to create and perform system testing, along with the ability to report on the results of such testing
- Ability to facilitate and carry out system configuration decisions
- Ability to facilitate communication between technical and business staff with the goal of finding the best solutions to meet the business requirements of various projects
- Ability to work in a team environment along with the self motivation to work independently Demonstrated ability to tolerate and manage ambiguity
- Proven analytical skills
- Proven communication skills with an ability to be both clear and concise
Read Full Job Description