Business Systems Analyst - New Professionals Program at Origami Risk (Atlanta, GA)
As a Business Systems Analyst on our Professional Service team you will be responsible for contributing to successful project implementations and provide ongoing client support. You will support clients directly and indirectly in all phases of client life cycle. You will understand technical, educational, business management, internal responsibilities, and maintain accountability with assistance from management and peers.
Origami Risk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive and benefit from diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We do not discriminate against any individual based upon race, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, sex, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Maintain the client relationship
- Assist in hands on configuration of the system per direction of senior consultants and Client Executive
- Design and implement client solutions, including building integrations and data conversions
- Provide daily support and user training on a timely basis
- Provide technical and product front-end support
- Ensure projects and deliverables are completed quickly and accurately
- Extract, analyze and assess client business needs and workflows; make consultative recommendations
- Lead process documentation and tracking for the project management team
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems, business analytics or similar technical discipline
- 6+ months of internship, technical education or work experience in systems implementation, development, or business analytics or other related technical disciplines
- Experience or willingness to learn and embrace XML, HTML, Java Script, SQL
- Strong attention to detail and drive to excel in your role
- Aptitude for technology, databases, and computer systems
Who We Are
Origami Risk is an industry-leading provider of integrated SaaS solutions for the risk and insurance industry-from insured corporate and public entities to brokers and risk consultants, insurers, third party claims administrators (TPAs), and risk pools. We deliver a full suite of risk management and insurance core system solutions from a single, secure, cloud-based platform. We have a singular focus on helping clients achieve their business objectives by developing, implementing, and supporting our technology solutions.
Founded in 2009 by Risk Management Information System (RMIS) industry veterans, over the past decade Origami Risk has received more than two dozen awards for service excellence, technology innovation, and workplace culture. In addition to inclusion in Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America, Origami Risk also has been repeatedly recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the "Best Places to Work" and Best and Brightest® Companies To Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).