Business Systems Analyst E, FIS University Program at FIS (Richmond, VA)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all, fun.
Join the 2022 FIS University Program!
As a 2022 FIS University Program full-time employee, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has start dates in January, March, June, and September with a dedicated "Learning Week" where you will;
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
This role has a start date of March 21.
About the team
TheArtificialIntelligenceteam is driving a transformational journey across Banking Solution, Wealth Management, and Merchants Solutions divisions. We have a clear focus on enhancing operational efficiency and improving customer satisfaction throughintelligentautomation,Machine Learning, Micro and Macro Automation, self-servicetransformation, and accelerating digitization efforts.
What You Will Be Doing
- Works with stakeholders to understand business problem statements and convert them into user stories.
- Articulates product vision and user stories in a manner clearly understandable to development teams.
- Establishes user story acceptance criteria, accepts user stories, refines stories with Scrum teams.
- Reviews and provides feedback on test plans to ensure application changes meet acceptance criteria.
- Creates Sprint Release Plans with input from development teams.
- Monitors the development progress and provides updates to stakeholders, as requested.
- Applies Agile methods and processes to promote a disciplined project management process that encourages frequent inspection and adaptation of ongoing work products.
- Leads planning and review meetings to communicate feedback on development achievements.
- Bachelor's degree from job discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Added Bonus If You Have
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile practices
- Background in Business Process Automation
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back to your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- FIS will pay off participants' principal student loan balance over 10 years of service. Eligibility starts after one year of tenure in the program for US participants
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.