What will you be doing?
- Be the functional point person for internal customers as the subject matter expert on all sales platforms, integrations, and data sources.
- Provide strong analytical, problem-solving, and technical skills to effectively collaborate with business stakeholders to gather requirements and implement high-quality solutions that drive business value.
- Own functional tasks and deliverables, including: new hire systems onboarding, process definition and re-engineering, high-level and detail-level requirements gathering, build, testing(QA and UAT), and continuous improvement and maintenance of business applications.
- Provide post-production support and bug resolution while delivering best-in-class support to our internal customers.
- Ensure that high-quality data is going into our systems and being utilized appropriately.
- Use and recommend best practices to deliver scalable solutions.
What skills and experience do you need?
- You are a certified Salesforce Administrator and you have proficient experience with Sales Cloud and Lightning framework
- You have 3+ years of hands-on work in Salesforce as an Analyst/Administrator including experience with integrated tools/platforms; you have experience analyzing, configuring and supporting Salesforce implementations and can manage and implement advanced configurations such as custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, and process automations.
- You are a self-starter with experience working independently with a proactive working style
- You are detail-oriented, organized, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- You can explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner to others who may have minimal technical knowledge
- You have strong written/verbal communication skills and can translate business requirements and engage directly with business stakeholders.
- You are a good problem solver and critical thinker with an appreciation for simple high-quality solutions
- You like to learn and apply new business processes and technologies
- You have previous experience in B2B SaaS with a subscription environment for recurring revenue products
- You care about the business impact of your technical work
Preferred, but not required:
- You have experience with Salesforce CPQ
- You have experience with other business applications and integrations such as e-signature tools(DocuSign/HelloSign), data enrichment tools, sales productivity tools, etc.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies