Business Process Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow is seeking an enthusiastic Business Process Manager to join the Sales Process and Infrastructure team. In this role, you will be a key member of our team supporting initiatives and programs to transform and optimize Direct and Indirect Sales processes and solutions across the Lead to Cash life cycle. This involves partnering closely with our Product Owners and cross functional stakeholders in the transformation and re-engineering of related business processes and delivering enhanced solutions and capabilities to meet ServiceNow business objectives through core Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Partner Relationship Management (PRM) functionality. You will have the opportunity to balance driving long-term, strategic capabilities while maintaining focus on the delivery of near-term improvements. This role reports into the Business and not IT.
- Drive business transformation initiatives focused on improving the customer and partner experience, standardization, and automation of processes
- Work with Business Partners and Stakeholders to gain full understanding of business processes and practices; streamlining, reengineering existing business processes, and providing support to change management
- Document current state processes, perform gap/impact analysis and help define future state processes and data flows to support digitalization and transformation initiatives
- Identify opportunities to improve business performance through process optimizationFacilitating process workshops that involve eliciting requirements and liaising with users; outlining impact and opportunities and recommending solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals
- Defining success criteria and KPIs; aligning efforts and deliverables to key business outcomes
- Support Product Owner(s) in the definition of stories by helping them analyze the business domain, stocking and grooming the product backlog
- Participate in SAFe /Agile Product Increment Planning (PIP) events
- Work with user representatives to solicit feedback about story grooming, functionality issues and software demos
- Contribute to the definition of user acceptance test scenarios and participate in User Acceptance testing during sprints and release preparation when necessary
- Support Change Management team members in the creation and delivery of training and communications plans.
- Participate in special projects and other activities as needed
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- 8+ years in Global Business Process Management/ Ownership, Business Analysis or similar role with experience designing new processes and improving, reengineering, and optimizing existing processes
- Relevant experience with Direct and Indirect Sales processes and capabilities from Lead to Close. Alliance & Channels experience a plus
- Adept with Sales tools including Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Partner Relationship Management (PRM) and Forecasting, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Lean/Six Sigma Certification. Working knowledge of Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN, EPC, BPEL) and expertise in business process improvement, documentation, process mapping and process design
- Experience engaging with all levels of the enterprise with the ability to influence stakeholders and work collaboratively in a highly matrixed structure
- Attention to detail with excellent planning and organization skills and can adjust to changing demands in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills with tenacious follow-through
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a distributed team while demonstrating key traits of creativity, initiative, and flexibility
- A team player with willingness to roll up your sleeves to resolve issues across the team
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.