ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
ServiceNow’s training and certification programs have exploded in recent years. Our global users are a key part of customer success and keeping them engaged and informed is critical to having a strong, skilled ecosystem. As Sr. Process Manager for the Training and Certification organization (TACO), you will lead business process improvement/transformation for TACO initiatives across the enterprise to optimize experience, streamline processes while improving overall effectiveness and efficiencies. This role will specifically be focusing on new product introduction and the interlocking processes required to bring new products to market. He/she understands best practices for business performance improvement and process design, is able to demonstrate ability to evaluate and assess gaps and opportunities and develop scalable outcomes.
The Sr. Process Manager will document As-Is and To-Be business processes, conduct analysis to recommend optimization opportunities and metrics to scale across TACO as well as the broader Customer and Partner Organization. In addition to rolling up her/his sleeves to transform business processes, the Sr. Process Manager will aid in determining and prioritizing technical requirements to deliver processes and metrics that TACO must develop in order to achieve our priorities and desired outcomes. He/she will need to work cross-functionally and organizationally, partnering with business stakeholders, IT, etc..
• In partnership with business stakeholders, build, analyze and transform processes across TACO and the enterprise.
• Assist in defining processes that create efficiencies in the overall new product introduction lifecycle.
• Work closely with enterprise and IT architecture teams to provide alignment with process design requirements.
• Develop and evaluate metrics to measure process improvement outcomes and their alignment with strategic program objectives
• Collaborate with Content Delivery, Training Sales, Operations and Partner Enablement organizations to align activities and conduct change impact analysis.
• Drive end-to-end process design and new system implementation, collaborating with product, engineering and operations teams.
Design reporting and perform analyses to drive effective process improvement, eliminate mistakes and provide quick fixes.Qualifications
To be successful in this role you have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Operations or equivalent practical experience across Sales/Channel, Professional Services, Training and Certification and/or Customer Success.
• 4 years relevant work experience in leading complex process improvement projects.
• Experience in developing and implementing processes to assist with high volume releases. Training and Certification experience a plus.
• Experience in documenting, (re) designing, implementing and testing processes and controls across operational systems.
· Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (or similar certification/training/experience) with experience leading complex process improvement projects.
• Strong data analysis skills with experience applying statistical methods, measurement analysis, and dashboard design.
• Demonstrated project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
• Proactive team player. Able to thrive in ambiguity and navigate complexity to develop solutions.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to structure conversations / presentations at all levels of the business.
• Experience with ServiceNow platform a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.