Meraki is making IT easier, faster, and smarter. As a business unit of Cisco Systems, Meraki is the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world with products and technology architecture that are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. Headquartered in San Francisco, the team has a growing international footprint with offices in Europe, Australia, Singapore, Japan, and China.
We are looking for a Process Analyst to join the Process Architecture team within the Operations department! This team helps evaluate, guide, and approve any process or system change proposals within the Operations business process landscape. You will be responsible for comprehensive knowledge of the current processes and systems utilized within the Operations department as well as understanding planned future state functions and optimizations. You will be involved in projects ranging from internal project proposals within the Operations department to larger and more complex cross-functional projects that involve external business units.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for understanding business requirements, evaluating user stories, and assessing the viability of project proposals for the Operations department
- Work closely with business partners to initially understand business processes and goals of project proposals. Analyze and highlight any gaps or inefficiencies within a proposal when aligned with the overall Operations process and system architecture
- Clearly explain process suggestions or issues to all stakeholders (technical and non-technical alike), when reviewing the overall project strategy.
- Assist in project prioritization with Operations leadership and Engineering resources
- Own and maintain important process documentation and workflow designs that are relevant to Operations process and system ecosystem
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, business operations, or related field
- Experience in various methodologies for project management and business process management
- 2-3 years of experience in process or business architecture
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.